Chapter 11

"You see I would love to tell you guys but class is starting now." You pointed to the professor who walked in. "Aww! I was looking forward to hearing it!!" Akira semi-yelled. "Maybe later Akira." You laughed.

"Alright class, settle down." The professor started.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you were in your lecture, the pro hero you were hanging out with yesterday, was being scolded by the current number 1.

"Ah I'm sorry I promise next time I'll get it done.'" The number two hero apologized. "Sorry isn't enough. Where were you yesterday, you had paperworks and many other things to do but instead you were hanging out with some 'friend'?!" Endeavour scolded. "I know I know like I said I'm sorry dude." Hawks once again apologized. "Next time behavior like this will not be tolerated." Endeavour shaked his head as he crossed his arms.

After a while of scolding Hawks was finally able to leave the pro heroes office. He cracked his neck as he walked around the streets with his hands in his pockets. 'Man does he always have to be like that' Hawks thought to himself.

As he questioned himself he saw a familiar figure alongside a few others. He was quick to recognize who it was. "Y/N!" He excitedly mumbled.

You had just finished your lecture with your friends and you decided to go out on a walk to one of your favorite restaurants for lunch. Despite being winter, today was a nice sunny day. The snow was all melted and for once you weren't freezing from head to toe. It was a bit chilly but not too bad.

The familiar brown haired girl quickly caught the winged hero's eye. He smiled to himself before he started walking to you.

Just as he was walking, "PRO HERO HAWKS!" He heard a woman with a microphone yell. He was a bit taken back. "O-oh Hey!" He tried to cover up. "Pro hero Hawks, funny thing is we were just talking about you!" The lady said as he was quickly swarmed with people. "Is that so?" He said, searching for you through the crowd. After a while of searching he gave up. He frowned mentally because he couldn't find you.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Y/N finally gonna tell us or what?" Ian said as he sat beside you. "Tell you what?" You raise an eyebrow even though you knew what they were talking about. "You know about your date?" Akira smirked. "Hey! It wasn't a date!" You yelled as quietly as possible not wanting to draw attention. "Yeah guys don't tease her like that," Hiroko started. "Thank you Hiroko," You started. "it was only a date." Hiroko ended. "HIROKO!" You yelled.

'Todays going to be a long day' You thought to yourself as your friends teased.