Chapter 24

(a/n: IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE UPDATED THIS BOOK BUT HEY I'M BACK WITH A FLUFF CHAPTER <3 PLEASE ENJOY.)

"MAN I'M TIRED" You loudly say

"Ahaha I guess working in a real hospital is pretty tough huh Y/N?" He asks.

He was at your house. You had just finished work. He wanted someone to rant about Naomi too and he brought pastries with him so you let him in.

"Anyways, enough about me. I'm assuming you're here to talk about Naomi, so start talking." You say as you take off your coat.

"Ah well you seem tired so it's fine."

"Nah it's fine, tell me."

"If you insist then I just feel like sometimes it's my fault. Maybe if I had been home more often she wouldn't have done that or if I paid more attention she wouldn't have done that."

You wanted to explain that it wasn't his fault at all but you wanted to let him finish before you say anything.

After about 15 minutes he stopped.

"Well, it's good that you can get these things out of you." You smiled.

"Yeah, and thanks for always being there for me, you're a really good friend."

'Friends?' That word made your heart ache, but why? Why would it ache? You guys are obviously friends.

"Aha thanks, anyways it's kinda late." You say as the clock read 11:15

"Oh it is, I guess I'll just leave then." He looked at the clock.

"No you idiot, that was an invitation to have the best sleepover in history." You rolled your eyes at him.

"Wait, for real?" His eyes lit up as he questioned.

"Obviously." You stated.

"OH MY GOD YES WE SHOULD BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY CLOTHES HERE." He frowned.

"Just borrow my brother's clothes. He stayed over for Christmas last year and left his clothes year by accident and still hasn't taken them back." You said.

"You have a brother?" He questioned.

"Yeah, now go shower so we can have a sleepover." You pushed him towards the door.

"Alright, alright, I'm going." He rolled his eyes and laughed.

As he was showering you got your brother's white T-shirt and plaid pajama pants as you picked out your own white T-shirt and plaid pajama pants. You decided to twin with him cause why not.

"Alright you can go shower now Y/N." He said, walking out of the shower. He had the plain shirt and plaid pajama pants on and droplets of water running from his onto the hard wooden floor.