Chapter 27

a/n: OMG HEY FIRST OF ALL PLEASE READ THIS IS IMPORTANT SORT OF

a/n: OMG HEY FIRST OF ALL PLEASE READ THIS IS IMPORTANT SORT OF. ANYWAYS, THANK YOU FOR 1K READS <33 AND GUESS WHAT THIS IS A CONFESSION CHAPTER, DO I CARE THAT I LITERALLY SPOILED IT FOR YOU? NO BECAUSE EVENTUALLY YOU'LL READ IT <3 XX ANYWAYS IT'S ALSO MY BIRTHDAY SO THIS IS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM ME TO YOU GUYS! AND LASTLY THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER MADE AND IF THERES ANY MISTAKES PLEASE POINT IT OUT TO ME BECAUSE I DO NOT FEEL LIKE READY THROUGH THIS CHAPTER, ANYWAYS PLEASE ENJOY <3 By the way later in the chapter i tried to explain one of the outfits hawks is wearing and it's horribly explained to please excuse that.

Second person POV:

(2 months ago)

You watched him slowly walk away and as he was walking he got a call.

Who could be calling him? Was it his girlfriend? Wait no, if he had one he would've told you right? Friends tell each other when they get a significant other right? Friends.. Yeah friends that's all you guys are. Why should he tell you?

And for the rest of the car ride your brian was swarming with questions, all you could think about was him and only him. And you knew damn well why. You liked him, but you didn't want to. He just broke up with his girlfriend and is probably still in sorrow.

9:39

You fumbled with your keys before finally opening the door and falling face first onto your couch, you didn't bother taking off your shoes, clothes, or makeup and just fell asleep like that, which probably wasn't healthy but you were too tired to care.

(present time)

"Y/N may I have one strawberry tart, a slice of carrot cake?" Akira turned to you.

"Y/N?" She questions again.

You heard her calling your name but your mind was elsewhere, you were playing around with the rings on your fingers until you felt a little nudge in your shoulder. Snapping out of your thoughts, you turn around to see Yuu shoving your shoulder with his elbow.

"What?" You turn around to face him, irritated.

"Get your head out of the clouds and pay attention to your job." He said, signaling to Akira. You turn your head to Akira and she gives you an awkward smile and tells you the customer's order.

7:15

The customers slowly left until it was just you three including your manager who was about to leave.

"Alright Akira, Y/N, and Yuu, good work today, I expected nothing less from you kids. Make sure you clean and lock up properly, I'm gonna go home now and make sure you guys get home safe. I heard villains are roaming this area so be careful and take care!" Kiyoko said walking outside.