Chapter 31

"Y/N." He called out.

"Yeah?"

"Don't feel too bad about what happened just next time, don't go down the alley late at night and make sure you always have your phone charged." He said.

You saw him smile through the screen which made you smile and you nodded your head yes.

"Aren't you tired?"

"Hm, sort of but I don't want to hang up, talking with you makes me feel at ease and I just wanna be like this for a while longer. Unless you're tired then you should go to sleep."

"No, I'm not." He shakes his head no. "I wish I could be with you right now." He says.

"Me too."

One week has passed already and you guys ended up postponing your trip. You didn't feel safe leaving at the moment knowing the villain could have followed you and know where you live.

10:25

"Hey Keigo, I'm kind of feeling for ice cream." You say as you sit beside him on his couch.

"Want me to go get some?" He asks, looking down at you.

"No! You set up everything for our movie night and I'll go get some."

"What bu-" He started before you cut him off.

"Nope I'm already leaving." You say getting up and rushing outside after putting on shoes and a sweater.

You didn't give him time to react before you slammed the door shut.

You wanted some fresh air, that's why you decided to leave. You still couldn't get the idea of 'Dabi' knowing where you live. And to make it worse your brother isn't staying with you anymore. You felt at least a bit safer with someone but your brother moved back to America so at the moment you're all alone and you really don't want to be. So you try to stay distracted with work, school, friends, partying, and your wonderful boyfriend.

Just as you were deep in thought you got a call. The ID read "Big Bro Katsuro."

You smiled. Before Katsuro left you told him about the villain incident and ever since he's been calling you everyday to check on you.

"Hey Y/NNN." He says in a quite tired voice.

"Hey Katsuro, why do you sound tired?" You questioned.

"I just woke up." He replied.

"Awe honored to be the first person you call when you wake up."

"Shut up anyways, nothing weird happened right?"

"Don't worry Kat I'll let you know if anything happens you fool, now goodbye."