Chapter Two: And Then They Met Up...

The hours passed by as Marinette learned nothing from Miss Caline Bustier's horrible teaching. This was easily the most boring class, as Miss Bustier's teaching was mediocre compared to Ms. Mendeleev's class, which had a much better teacher.

"Marinette! Are you listening to me?"

Marinette looked up at Miss Bustier, who was staring at her tiredly. "Marinette, you should set a better example for your class. You are the class president, after all."

Marinette smiled and nodded at her. "Yes, Miss Bustier. Of course."

Marinette was internally rolling her eyes. Miss Bustier was not only ignoring her classmates, half of which were looking at their phones, but also singling her out and having her 'set a good example' for the class. If there were any hope left in Marinette that Miss Bustier would come to her senses and stop her horrible classmates from bullying her, it dissapeared long ago.

Fortunately for Marinette, it was time to go home in about three minutes. That meant she and her friends would be meeting up at her house to put the plan into action.

And Miss Bustier spoke up again, this time to say, "Don't forget about the school's celebration of Paris's heroes, Ladybug and Cat Noir! It's on Friday, so that's in three days! See you all tomorrow!"

 Everyone dashed out of the school in a hurry, even Adrien, who normally would have fencing practice, but it was cancelled today for some apparent reason.

Marinette snuck into the bathroom and Tikki flew out of her bag. "Are you sure that you want to be Ladybug for the sole purpose of getting to your house on time?"

Marinette smiled at Tikki. "It's not just for that, I need Ladybug for something else. Tikki, SPOTS ON!"

A pink light encased her as her kwami was sucked into her earrings, transforming into Ladybug.

She somehow snuck onto the roof of the school and swung her yoyo, and half-flew through the air, and she heard a voice on the ground saying, "Ladybug! Over here! Can I get an interview?"

Ladybug knew that voice all too well.

Alya Césaire.

Ladybug sighed and pretended not to hear her, and continued calling for Ladybug. Fortunately, she soon was far out of range of the wannabe reporter, and landed in an alleyway near her house. "Tikki, spots off," she sighed as she leaned against the wall. Tikki flew out of her earrings and asked, "Did you just need to be Ladybug to get away from Alya and the others?"

Marinette smiled. "Maybe," she answered as Tikki flew into her bag and found a macaron to eat.

Marinette walked into the bakery and was greeted by her mother. Sabine smiled at her and said, "Marinette, your friends are upstairs."

Marinette returned the warm smile and said, "Thanks, maman. Can I bring some macarons for them?"

"Of course, but not too many. Your father and I still need some to sell!"

Marinette went into the kitchen and selected a few different flavors of macaron.

Blueberry for Kagami,

Blackberry for Luka,

Strawberry for herself,

Lemon for Chloe,

And Orange for Lila.

She walked up the stairs and into her bedroom.

Marinette then looked at everyone and said, "Well, let's get started on the plan, shall we?"

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Word Count: 533

Yayy chapter two

this one was kinda filler im sorry

but three will be a lot better, and each one will progressively get better.

ok so

I can only really upload on the weekends because school is hard

so i will every weekend

except if I have a trip somewhere or it's a holiday

but anyway have a good day/night/afternoon/evening/2 am (still not 2 am while I'm writing this)