Chapter Twelve: Has Been Carried Out...

It all happened so fast...

One second Cat Noir was fighting Lady Truth, and the next he was lunging for the bag that Princess Justice was wearing. It HAD to be where the akuma was hiding, he'd seen that the others had one just like it.

Unfortunately, Lady Truth cried out, "Princess Justice, look out!" just before Cat Noir was about to cataclysm the bag.

In one swift movement, Princess Justice moved away from Cat Noir's reach and he fell on the ground, next to Miss Bustier's class, most of whom were now stone statues with words carved into them.

Cat Noir was at a loss. Without Ladybug, he couldn't purify the akuma. He could handle it for a while, of course, but not forever!

M'lady, I hope you can get away from whoever kidnapped you...

Princess Justice sneered as Word Queen and Lady Truth grabbed him by the arms, one one each side, immobilizing the Cat hero.

"Any last words before you become stone, kitty cat?" she said, smiling maliciously.

"He won't be needing those, Princess Justice."

The three villainesses whipped their heads around to see...

LADYBUG!

SHE WAS OKAY!

Cat Noir noticed the Trio were distracted by the return of the bug hero, and so he did the only reasonable thing.

He kicked Word Queen's foot and she released him from her grasp, and he escaped them. Cat Noir jumped up on the roof, where Ladybug was, and smiled. "Nice of you to drop in, M'lady. Think we can beat them?"

Ladybug smiled. "Of course."

She threw her yoyo up into the air, and cried out, "Lucky Charm!"

And from the sky fell a camera. Cat Noir sighed. "A camera? How are you supposed to use a camera to defeat THREE villains?"

Ladybug thought about it for a moment as The Trio of Power continued turning the rest of the class and the party attendees to stone. Suddenly, it looked like she had an idea.

"Okay, I know that this is the most obvious solution to this problem, but anyway, I know what to do. You go down there, and wait. Trust me."

Cat Noir jumped down from the roof, which made The Trio of Power turn around. "Back for round two?" Word Queen snickered.

Cat Noir smiled. "Yep, but this will be the shortest round in the history of rounds."

Suddenly, Ladybug jumped down from the roof and started snapping away with the camera. The quick flashes of bright light were temporarily blinding the Trio of Power, and Ladybug grabbed all the bags. "Cat Noir, now!" she yelled as she threw the bags up in the air.

"CATACLYSM!" he cried out, destroying the bags.

An akuma flew out of the bags, and Ladybug captured it and threw the camera up in the air.

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!"

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Word Count: 446

Okay a lot of stuff happened-

First, I hit 10 followers, and I wanna thank you guys AGAIN.

Second, this book has 1.3k reads now, and I actually didn't think it'd get this many so fast, so thanks!

and third-

THIS IS #1 IN LUKANETTE RIGHT NOW, 1/8/22.

WOW.

IT'S NOT EVEN THE MAIN FOCUS OF THE STORY.

I AM SHOOK

also, sorry for the short chapter, I'm not good at getting to the ending, but you'll know it when you see it.

all confusion will make sense next chapter.

so yeah

Have a great day/night/evening/morning/afternoon/11:57 pm!