Chapter Thirteen: And So It Was, And So It Shall Be.

"Pound it!"

Ladybug's earrings beeped, and she said, "Oh! My earrings are beeping, I gotta go. Bug out!" She then swung away with her yoyo, leaving Cat Noir alone with the rest of the class and party attendees.

Cat Noir's ring began to beep as well, and he said, "Well, I should leave as well, because then you'd see me without my mask, and everyone would know who I am. See ya!" His pole extended and he leapt over the buildings while the former 'Trio of Power' regrouped and the class looked at each other, trying to figure out what just happened.

Just then, Adrien, Kagami, and Luka ran back in. Luka noticed Marinette and ran up to her and hugged her, whispering in her ear, "I know that you planned to get yourself akumatized, but I was still worried about you..."

Marinette whispered back, "Don't worry, I'm fine."

Marinette then noticed Kagami was standing behind her. "ARGH! Kagami, you shouldn't sneak up on people like that," she said.

"My apologies. I noticed you dropped your earrings, and I wanted to give them back to you."

Marinette grabbed the earrings and smiled. "Thanks."

She shoved the earrings in her pocket as Adrien walked over to her, and asked, "Are you okay, Marinette?"

"Yes, I am, Adrien. Why are you asking me? You should know that the miraculous ladybugs fix everything." Adrien flinched back from the coldness in her voice. He'd thought that Marinette would've forgiven him, because usually whenever someone gets de-akumatized, they forgive whoever caused their akumatization.

Alya stepped forwards and said, "Marinette, I- WE have something to say to you, and Chloe and Lila, too."

The rest of the class, Adrien excluded, walked over to Marinette and said, "WE'RE SORRY!"

Alya continued the apology. "I didn't want to hurt you, none of us did! We just thought that you'd help us because you were my friend! You were a friend to us all. I was blinded by greed, and that caused me to lose sight of what was important. You. Our friendship. I hope you can forgive us, and I hope Chloe and Lila can too. We were blind idiots and believed stereotypes and dumb lies over our friend."

Marinette stood there as she continued. "I understand if you choose not to be our friend again, but I hope you could give us a second chance."

Marinette smiled. "Oh, Alya, of course I forgive you!"

"WHAT!?" Chloe and Lila shrieked. Alya smiled. "R-really?"

Marinette broke down laughing. "OF COURSE I DON'T! WHAT KIND OF AN IDIOT DO YOU THINK I AM?"

Alya looked crestfallen as Lila and Chloe walked over to Marinette and smiled, and Chloe said, "And we don't forgive you either. You believed I was a bratty rich girl because of stereotypes. Sabrina was never a scapegoat like you all thought she was, she helped us in our plan and she was AMAZING at it."

Sabrina took a bow and walked over to where they were standing, and Adrien was dumbfounded. This sweet girl that everyone thought would never hurt any of them, had just betrayed all of them. Well, 'betrayed' was the wrong word. It was retaliation.

"I know who my friends are now," Marinette said, glaring at the class. "And now that I know, I'm never going back. You can try to be my friend again, but I will NEVER be your friend. And remember, in the future, I may forgive you, but I never forget."

And those were the last words she said to the akuma class before Marinette, Lila, Chloe, Sabrina, Kagami, and Luka walked back to the Dupain-Cheng's bakery.

Once they reached the entrance, Sabine noticed they were there and asked them, "Oh, how was the party?"

Marinette looked at her friends and said, "Oh, not much happened. Anyway, can I sleep at Chloe's tonight?"

Sabine smiled. "I don't see why not, just be home tomorrow by 12, and don't stay up too late, okay?"

"Okay, maman! I'll just go and pack my bag real quick, see you later!" Marinette said before quickly running upstairs to get some pajamas and other essentials.

When she got back downstairs, she left with her friends, hand in hand with Luka.

Chloe snickered. "Do you think that our classmates are gonna be so frightened of us tomorrow?"

Lila smiled. "Oh, definitely."

Marinette nodded. "At least we got our revenge. Let's just live in the present, for now. Tomorrow is tomorrow. And tonight, we party."

Marinette knew she was right, even though it was very cheesy, she'd deal with all that tommorow. Today was just today.

A miraculous ending to a miraculous story.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Word Count: 770

Wow. It's done.

Just like that.

Incase you were wondering why Ladybug was there, here's what happened.

Marinette gave Kagami her earrings before the party so she could fix everything with her Miraculous Ladybug cure thingy, and so nobody figured out that she was Ladybug.

Also...

Book Two is up!

Have a great day/night/evening/morning/afternoon/ 3 am!