Am I dreaming? -Nayeon

We spent all afternoon eating, talking and having fun until Chaeyoung looked at the time and everyone realised they had to go. That was, everyone but me. I didn't have anywhere to go or anything to do so I stayed at Jeongyeon's a bit longer. We spent the time talking until she asked me if I wanted to stay another night. I so wanted to but I didn't have any clothes for tomorrow or any pyjamas for tonight.

'You can have mine' Jeongyeon said to me and I took up the offer. We spent the evening playing monopoly and watching tv. It was fun. Our film finished and I checked my phone. It was midnight already. Where did time go. I said we should probably head to bed brocade we had to wake up at 6 am the next morning and Jeong agreed. We got changed and I went to my pull out bed.
'No don't sleep there it's probably cold' she said to me.
'Well then where should I sleep?' I asked.
'My bed'
So I did. I hopped into her bed, making sure my alarm was set for the morning and fell asleep in Jeongyeon's arms this time. I was warm and cozy and I felt loved. I really did love her.

In the morning, my alarm went off and we both stirred awake. It was cold and I didn't want to get up but I had to. Jeongyeon let me get in the shower first and she got in after. I picked out a T-shirt and leggings from her wardrobe and put them on, hoping the others wouldn't notice. As I was doing my hair and packing up my stuff, I put on IU's most recent album 'Palette'. Me and Jeongyeon were both massive fans of her. The song 'Ending Scene' was playing when I heard Jeong walk in and start singing. I put my hairbrush down and start singing with her, dancing around the room. The album finishes and I check the time. It's 7:08 and the car arrives at 7:20. Uh oh. I wasn't about to be rushing out of the door again because I was late for dance practise.

'Jeongyeon it's 7:08 we're running so late' I laugh at her and we both spring into action. Jeongyeon still had wet hair and was in a dressing gown and I was in a sports bra and leggings with half of my hair in braids, the other running loose across my shoulders. We hadn't even had breakfast yet. Jeongyeon quickly dried her hair and threw it into a ponytail while I put on a my shirt and finished doing my hair. Jeong ran to the kitchen and made a smoothie for us, picking up two cereal bars while I remembered to text Sana that I couldn't get in the car with her today.

Me: Hey sorry for the late notice but I can't get in the car with you today :(

💛Sana💛: Oh ok. I'll see you later then.

I chucked on my trainers and coat, taking the smoothie and cereal bar from Jeongyeon and we ran out of the door at 7:19 just as the car pulled up. Now that was what you call perfect timing.

We flopped onto the car seat laughing and drank our smoothies. Coincidentally, on the radio out song Heart Shaker was playing.

Not long after us, Jihyo got in the car.
'Nayeon why are you here?' She asked, a smirk on her face like she knew how I felt about Jeongyeon.
'Oh uh Jeongyeon let me stay another night because I had nothing better to do' I replied, my voice getting higher.
'What about Sana? Won't she be in the car on her own?' Jeongyeon piped in. As she said that, there came a 'Im here!' From Sana as she too hopped into the car. 
'Sana you made me jump I didn't realise you were coming'
'HAVE YOU GOT SMOOTHIE IN YOUR HAIR AGAIN UNNIE??' She questioned. Not again. Can I not go one week without getting breakfast in my hair and being late?
'Also where am I sitting... Jihyo you're kind of taking up two seats and I don't want to sit on my own in the back'
'Uhhh' Jihyo began.
'Nayeon sit on my lap' Jeongyeon said to me and so I did. The rest of the way was spent with more singing and laughing.

By the time we arrived, everyone else was already there and warming up. I checked the time and it was only 7:33 so we technically weren't late yet. We joined them and the practise began.