You're my heart shaker -Jeongyeon

I woke up to Nayeon rubbing my back. 'Morning baby' she said to me. My eyes fluttered open and I looked over at her, smiling. 'I just found out we don't have practice today' she muttered, sounding tired still.
'Why's that?' I asked her.
'They're focusing on the unit covers and they said we don't need to go today.' I was a bit disappointed but happy to have a break, even if it was just for a day. I checked my phone and it was 10:34. My stomach growled and Nayeon giggled. She must have heard it.
'Do you wanna go out for brunch' she said to me and I agreed. I remembered I had her clothes still from last time she stayed and she put those on. She came out in a cute skirt and blouse and my heart jumped.
'You look beautiful' I said to her as she walked out of the bathroom. She then sat at my vanity to curl her hair and do her makeup as I got in the shower and got dressed.

We found a restaurant downtown that did lots of breakfast/brunch foods. The food was delicious and I took a beautiful photo of Nayeon.

She looked gorgeous sitting in the sunlight

She looked gorgeous sitting in the sunlight. This had to be my favourite photo of her. We were there for around an hour and a half and when we came out, it was hot and the sun was shining. We took a walk around  the nearby market and I bought a cute pair of earrings and a purse. Nayeon bought a necklace and a painting. When we got back to my place it was around 3pm and we had had so much fun. We sat on the sofa and went on our phones for a bit. Occasionally, we would look up and catch each other's eye and smile. 'Nayeon you're so cute' I said to her. 'I know' she sarcastically said, giggling.

I heard a ping from my phone. It was Jihyo texting me.

✨Jihyo✨: JEONGYEON SPILL RN
Me: sooo basically
✨Jihyo✨: What happened with Nayeon
Me: So before our practice yesterday I may or may not have confessed
✨Jihyo✨: And....
Me: she may or may not have said she loved me
✨Jihyo✨: JEONGYEON OMG WHAT
Me: ikr we've been so happy 🥺

Nayeon came over to me and buried herself into me. She was warm. We put on a tv show and sat watching that for a while. At around 6pm, the sun began to set and we were getting hungry again. We ran to the kitchen and started making food. We decided on kimchi stew. It was amazing and we were stuffed afterwards. At around 8pm, the sun set and the sky was clear. There were so many stars. I felt Nayeon grab my arm and drag me outside.
'Hold on let me put my shoes on!' I said to her, laughing. I quickly threw them on, grabbed my phone and went outside. The air was cool and still and it was quiet. Nayeon ran ahead and I didn't know where she was going, but followed her. She was taking me to the Han River. We both loved this river and frequently took walks along it.

There was a small stall selling bouquets of flowers. She told me to turn away while she bought them. I then felt her tap me on the shoulder and she held out the bouquet full of purple and blue flowers. They were gorgeous. I kissed her and said thank you. We then found a small spot of grass away from anyone else and bought a hot chocolate from nearby. We sat on the grass, staring up at the stars and drinking our hot chocolate. It was a beautiful night.

I was sitting there when I heard Nayeon put on the song 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran. She told me to stand up and we started dancing together to the song. The lyrics were beautiful and described Nayeon perfectly. When the words you look perfect tonight came up, I sang them straight to Nayeon and she blushed. It was so cute. I then put on Love Story by Taylor swift. Another song we both loved. We spent hours dancing around under the stars and had the time of our lives. Nayeon looked perfect and I couldn't believe I had found such a perfect girl. At this moment, I took a chance and said to Nayeon 'could you be my girlfriend?'. She immediately said yes and jumped into my arms, kissing me. This week had been the best week of my life.