Pillow Fight -Nayeon

By the time we got home, it was 1am and we crashed on the sofa, me and Jeong squashed in the corner wrapped around each other. I woke up to Jeongyeon playing with my hair gently and I didn't want to wake up but I knew we had to. We both stumbled around the house like idiots getting ready, working on only 5 hours of sleep. I was hoping practice would wake me up a bit. In the car, I felt Jeongie nod off and I felt bad waking her up but I knew I had to.

While we danced, I began to feel less like a zombie and more like a person but I saw Jeongyeon didn't feel the same. Everyone was probably wondering why we were so tired but only is two could know. When rehearsals were over, Jihyo said we should all go over to her house and despite how tired I was, I agreed. Hey. It could be fun.

In the car, my tiredness caught up with me once again and I so desperately wanted to fall asleep even though the car ride was only 5 minutes. Jeongyeon was trying her hardest to not let me fall asleep but I could tell she wanted to as well. At Jihyo's house, I secured a spot on one of two armchairs and Jeong joined me, sitting half on my lap and half next to me on the chair. Everyone was deep in conversation but I was so tired my brain couldn't keep up and my eyes felt heavy. Jeongyeon wrapped herself around me and we both drifted off. I slept well and was comfortable but I didn't know how long for.

We were awoken by Jihyo gently rubbing our shoulders and smiling; I could tell she was trying not to laugh. I heard some giggling in the background but I couldn't think who it was. Probably Sana or Chaeng. I think Jihyo mumbled something to Jeong but I couldn't make out what.
'Got anything you wanna tell us' Chaeyoung giggled. Me and Jeongyeon looked at each other, look a deep breath and said
'We're together'.
We were met with squeals and hugs and were overwhelmed with the love. This went on for a while and Jihyo stood over us for a while like a proud mum.

Over dinner, everyone was abuzz with excitement and me and Jeong had woken up so could engage in conversation once again. We began to sort out sleeping arrangements as we decided to stay the night and Sana immediately looked at us, giggled and went 'Maybe Nayeon and Jeongyeon should sleep in the spare room' and everyone laughed. That's what ended up happening and we had Tzuyu on a pull out bed on the floor too. Mina, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Momo and Sana were in the living room in an assortment on the couch, blow up mattresses and pull out beds.

In the evening, we watched some random drama Chaeng and Mina chose but I didn't really pay attention. I scrolled through my phone and ended up spending my time talking to Jeong and Jihyo who also weren't interested in watching a drama at that time. When everyone began to feel tired, we got ready for bed. When me, Tzuyu and Jeong were ready for bed, instead of sleeping we made a plan. We would wait until Jihyo was about to fall asleep and we would run into her room and ambush her with pillows. Tzuyu saw her go into her room and we waited outside until the perfect moment. Through the crack under the door, I saw the lamp turn off and knew she would be asleep any minute. Everyone else must have heard because they too were waiting outside with cushions and pillows.

We all looked at each other and burst through the door, throwing the pillows at Ji. She screamed and it was hilarious. We all laughed and eventually went back to bed. Jeongyeon tucked herself into me, kissed my head and we all exchanged good nights as we drifted off to sleep.

A/N: this will be the last chapter before the beginning of my new schedule. Every Wednesday and Saturday (apart from Christmas) from now on, I'll be posted a new Nayeon and Jeongyeon chapter unless said otherwise. I think it's easier for me to have Jeongyeon as the carrier for the story if that makes sense as so far she's been the one carrying the story through and is the first to talk about something so I'll post Jeongyeon then Nayeon instead of the other way around. I hope you understand all but this is just easier for me to keep up with the updates and writing :)