I like her more -Jeongyeon

Wow. Finally. Another world tour. Well I guess we had one in 2017 but this time we were going to America. It was going to be so much fun. Everyone squealed in delight and jumped up and down apart from me and Mina who tend to be more quiet. We were still so excited though. I looked over at Nayeon and smiled at her, receiving a small smile back in return. I love her smile. It's perfect and shiny. Is that weird? I'm not sure. Me and Nayeon walked out of the meeting together and expressed our excitement to each other. Especially about our debut cover stage. We were told we could each perform a cover song with another member and instantly after our manger said this I blurted out Nayeon's name. I looked over at her and she smiled at me. Maybe she wanted to say my name.

The next day me and Nabong went for food. The whole time I couldn't help but look fondly at her. I mean, she looked stunning. Afterwards, we went for a walk in the park and it was the most fun I've had in a while. We messed around and danced and sang- causing a few stares from the public- and raced and I had to save Nayeon from falling over countless times.

This walked lasted around 3 hours but it felt like 3 minutes. I eventually worked up the courage to reach out my hand for her to hold. She instantly noticed and took it, blushing and giggling. It was so cute. She then led us skipping down the stoney pathway complaining about how slow I was.

'Jeongyeon your so slow oh my gosh hurry up' she jokingly said to me
'Nayeon Unnie you've been racing me down the road for an hour I'm tired' I replied, catching my breath.

By the time our walk was over, we were both so tired and crashed at Nabong's place. We threw our shoes off and both fell onto the couch. I curled up in the corner on my phone and Nayeon cuddled up next to me. This felt amazing. Then came the tickle attack. Such a Nayeon thing to do. She finally calmed down and I feel her rest her head on my shoulder and her arms wrap around me. I notice her breathing slow as she falls asleep and I eventually do the same.

When I wake up Nayeon is still wrapped around me like a little monkey but she too was awake. Her eyes are drowsy so she must have only just woken too.
'Do you want food' she whispered to me.
'Why what time is it?' I reply back. I then look at my phone next to me. It was 5:37 pm. We had slept for nearly 3 hours and hadn't eaten since 10am. My stomach was growling so I agreed. She stumbled to the kitchen and I lovingly watched her. People make ships about us all the time but I believed this one. I like her more than I do anyone else in the world.