No more us. -Nayeon

My idea was simple. We tell everyone except the girls and our families we broke up, act like we did in public and around our managers but we stay together. It was foolproof right?

'Nayeon I'm sorry but it just won't work. They're probably going to constantly be keeping an eye on us so this doesn't happen. They aren't stupid. If they find us again who knows what they'll do?'

I didn't want it to be true. I guess it was a bit of a stupid idea but I couldn't bear to live without being with Jeongyeon. She was so kind and helped with everything. That whole afternoon, I sat in silence.

In the evening, I told Jeongyeon I was going on a walk to clear my head. I went to mine and Jeongyeon's favourite spot by the river and picked some flowers. I had a note in my pocket. I took out my hair ribbon, tied up the flowers and set them down with the note. I sat there for a while watching the sun set until I couldn't wait any longer. I took my phone out of my pocket and turned it off, placing it underneath the flowers. I made my way to the bridge and jumped.

A/N: this is it. This is the end of Together Forever. A sadder ending then I expected and a bit of a sudden change but I hope you enjoyed the book nonetheless and thank you to everyone who read every single chapter. I appreciate you all! Happy new year and I hope it brings you good luck and all you wish for.
(P.S I have a surprise for you all on Wednesday)