No more us? -Nayeon

'Nayeon I'm sorry. I love you, I really do but this is bad. Really really bad. We can't stay together like this. I'm sorry' Jeongyeon said to me and she started bawling. I immediately gave her the biggest hug I ever had and she showed me the message she received from one of our managers. We couldn't be together any longer. I too broke down into tears.

I asked her what we should do but she could only shrug her shoulders. I didn't want to be without Jeongyeon but if it meant putting my future at risk, I would have to.

When we momentarily stopped crying, we sat there scrolling aimlessly on our phones until Jeongyeon ended up in a ball on the floor in uncontrollable tears. I once again threw myself around her, trying as best as I could to comfort her even though I didn't know exactly why she was crying. I soon started crying on her shoulder and I couldn't stop. I hadn't cried in ages and it felt like now it wouldn't stop.

We sat there crying in each other's arms for who knows how long. We cried until we had no more tears and couldn't sit there much longer. We both got up and checked our phones. I had so many messages from the girls about what had happened. I didn't know how they found out until Jeongyeon showed me the tweet from dispatch. That's why she was crying. I read all of the messages and if it was just a few hours earlier, it would've made me cry all over again but I simply had no tears left to cry.

Me and Jeong came to the decision that we would turn off our phones for the whole weekend and cut off contact with everyone. We turned our phones off and didn't touch them for days. We couldn't leave each other's side but we didn't have much to say. We were just sitting with each other knowing this could be one of the last times it's ever like this.

I couldn't bare to be alone because that would let me realise what my life could be soon. I thought so much about what to do. I wanted to stay with her but who knows what would happen if we did. We could be sent to prison, kicked out of JYP, loose our entire futures.

When I finally turned my phone back on, I texted my mum because I needed to talk to someone I could trust who isn't in the public eye. I didn't want to call her because I didn't want her to hear my cry about this but I needed to talk to her. Later on, I texted Chaeyoung because she had some experience with this.

Me: Hey Chaeng, can I talk to you about something please?
🐯Chaeng🐯: Of course Unnie what's wrong?
Me: So you know about the whole dispatch leaking about me and Jeong
🐯Chaeng🐯: Yeah I do and I'm really sorry about it I know how much you want to be together :(
Me: thanks 🥲 but I was wondering how you and Mina have kept it a secret for so long without people finding out
🐯Chaeng🐯: basically we kind of keep to ourselves when we're out and not make it too obvious and don't tell anyone apart from your close family, friends you know won't slip up and us
Me: ok tysm for your help! I have an idea now
🐯Chaeng🐯: no problem! I'm glad I could help and if you need help with your plan let me know I'd be happy to assist!