🥀Jealous🥀 pt.1

CW/TW- Suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts, Self-harm, yelling, Body dysphoria, mention of eating disorder?, and Confused feelings. (I think that's all if there is more let me know,)

So- this was supposed to be all posted on the same day but- I couldn't finish the other ones. but this is long so yeah

This was supposed to be only one part but- All well

_

Tommy had a family. He had wealth. He had friends. His family was of the strongest players on the server. He had it all. Yet he still acted like an idiot kid.

He hasn't matured. He's annoying and ignorant. He's ungrateful.

Or at least that's what people see. That's what people think of him. Tommyinnit the disappointment of the sever.

What they failed to note was that half of the things Tommy did were just to impress his brothers or father. To get some type of reaction out of them. No matter what he did the most reaction he could get was a shrug or head shake.

What they failed to note was that he'd make breakfast for them any time he can.

What they failed to note is he'd leave the house spotless.

Make food for them.

Clean their rooms.

What they failed to note id he'd work his ass off to get materials like Netherite to make armor for them.

What did they fail to note he'd starve himself to be more skinny to see if maybe it was the way he looked? He dyed his hair. Use contacts. Changed his style. For them.

What they failed to note he would tell his family he loved them with every appropriate chance he got.

And for what?

Nothing.

That hurts like hell.

But It's alright. It doesn't matter that people didn't see the good he did. It's alright. He didn't need the approval of people he barely knew.

As for friends well-

He met Tubbo a little under 4 years ago it was the best thing that ever happened to Tommy.

He'd do anything for Tubbo. Even if Tubbo got angry sometimes, that wasn't his fault! It was Tommy's for pissing him off. He did nothing wrong.

Tommy did.

That was the power dynamic between the two. At least until Ranboo showed up.

Ranboo

He ruined everything.

Tommy hated his guts.

'We all know that a complete lie-'

Ranboo made Tubbo happy. Something Tommy could never do. He only made Tubbo suffer.

Ranboo stole his best friend.

It would hurt a lot less if he had only done that but no.

Because Ranboo would come over to his house because Ranboo was Tubbo's friend and Tubbo was Tommy's friend so he'd come over to his house.

Somehow, Someway, sometime Tommy let his guard down. Ranboo started getting along with his family.

It started small. His dad would be happy to clean and set up for Ranboo's visits. Technoblade would polish his swords and crown each time he was coming over. Wilbur would show him songs and let him borrow his guitar.