🥀Theseus🥀 Version.2

TW/CW- Talking to/about ghosts? (L- I just put it because some people are freaked out by it so yeah) ,Death, Suicide, hanging, mentions of blood and scars.

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗- Techno and Wilbur have been living alone for a while and now that Wilbur lost his job they need extra money. They supposed their best option was getting a roommate but due to their...situation it was proved harder then they thought.

"So uh that concludes the tour. What do you think? Not to shabby." Wilbur asked his best friendly expression he could muster.

"Yes, it was great! The house is really pretty and you guys seem chill. It's just- Listen I don't want to offend you or anything but on the ad there was some... concerning comments I mean I don't really believe in the paranormal. However a good amount of people said they had encounters with a ghost here." She explained voice soft and embarrassed.

"Oh. That." Wilbur answered taking in a deep breath. "I want to live here but I just want to hear your opinion." She smiled making Wilbur feel a bit better.

"We don't know. We've never had any paranormal experiences here before. We think it's just because the first guy that came here that responded to the ad well... let's just say he didn't leave on good terms, and after the rumor spread. People started talking and It just left a bad reputation." Wilbur lied. He didn't want to lie but what was he supposed to say? 'Oh yeah we let a ghost live here!' With a huge smile on his face?!

"Oh I see people can be petty." She giggled. "Well!-" She clapped her hands. "- Other than that I have no problem."

"Cool so you wanna live here?" Techno asked. "Yeah! I don't see why not. Ill move in tomorrow." She stated.

"Sweet." Techno responded simply. "Thank you so much! We really need to discuss the rent a little more later though." Wilbur frowned a bit. "Hey, how about for now we share a cup of coffee? Tea?"

"Sure can! Thank you guys." - "No, Thank you for agreeing we need help on money because the company I worked for went out of business a few weeks ago. So really thank you? Sorry what's your name again?" Wilbur asked mentally punishing himself for not remembering.

"Oh, don't apologize! It's Niki, Niki Nihachu." Niki offered to shake Wilburs hand. "William gold, - (Not gonna use Minecraft here because it would sounds stupid to me in this context) -but please call me Wilbur." He responded kindly.

She nodded before grabbing Technoblade's hand. "You?" - "Technoblade. You can call me Techno I guess." He shrugged pulling his hand away. "Techno why don't you tell her your last name?" Wilbur smirked.

Techno rolled his eyes, "Maybe because it's stupid and it matches your stupid name. Duh. " Wilbur immediately grabbed Techno pulling him into a choke hold ruffling his pink hair.

"Ok Will - I - Am gooold." Technoblade mocked. "Say it right you fucking idiot!" Wilbur laughed completely forgetting their guest. "Jee you're my favorite brother too Wil." Techno pushed him away.

Niki couldn't help but laugh at the scene. After they started laughing they heard glass shatter in the kitchen. "Shit-" Wilbur cursed running off to the kitchen the other two following.

They saw the container that held the sugar broken. "Wait I just remembered, What time is it? You have your class at three." Techno gave him a look. Wilbur quickly caught on.

"Oh right! Crap it's already two fifty!" Wilbur said looking at the time on his phone. "Sorry Niki, We have to cut this short."

- Time skip brought to you by...laziness-