🥀The letters🥀

Finally more Bedrock bros!!!

I haven't had motivation to write especially with school in the way of- everything so take this weird draft then I will get back on track.

SBI is all related in this

-

Techno walks out into the freezing cold at 4:29 am he wants to give the dogs food. He hasn't been getting much sleep so he supposed he might as well tend to his responsibilities. He wrapped his scarf around his neck breathing in softly. Then he saw it. A letter on his doorstep. Hmm maybe Phil sent him something, Technoblade mused.

He gave the dogs food and then started making his way back. He grabbed the letter and headed inside the house. He took off his coat and scarf leaving them dangling on a rack. He sits on his red armchair in the study relaxing in the seat and making himself comfortable. He grabs his glasses from the desk and puts them on before finally opening the letter. The second he saw the handwriting it had become clear who it was from-

The letter read...

Dear Technoblade,

I hope this letter finds you well. It's not every day you receive a letter like this. Especially not from me. You very well know I'm not the type of person to do something like this. But- I know you would like this, so I went out of my way to make one. I haven't seen you in a while and decided it would be a nice gift. Though I know you would have preferred to see me in person. I'll admit that I don't want to go see you yet. It has nothing to do with you, You know are the only person I can truly talk to sometimes. The only person that doesn't hate me at the moment. I'm afraid. I'm afraid that you'll see the failure I am. Decide that I'm not worth your time then abandon me. Sure It's happened to me multiple times and I don't blame them. I'm an annoying child. I'm trying to come to terms with that. It's just something about you leaving me hurts more than with anyone else. Pathetic if you ask me. But enough of that- How are you? I'm doing okay myself. Wilbur and I aren't exactly on the best terms right now. I'm fine on my own though. I do miss him sometimes. And you. That's kind of why I'm writing this. So hopefully, I hear back from you. I even sent you your favorite tea. :)

Your brother, Tommy.

Technoblade sighed as he finished reading the letter. Tommy was so dumb sometimes. He smiled down at the tea. He chooses to work on his letter to send back. He brewed the tea with the instructions he was given and let me tell you. It was marvelous, just the right amount of sweetness from the actual flavor of the tea.

Techno smiled fondly as he remembered when Tommy would wake him up with tea in bed when Technoblade was sick. Risking getting sick just to go talk to his brother even for just a couple of minutes.

He misses him.

//

Tommy was sobbing uncontrollably as he gripped the letter in his hand. He felt the breeze brush through his hair lightly throwing him off balance. There it was. The adrenaline of near death. The relief of sweet sweet death. He gripped the letter as if his life depended on it. It practically had just saved his life. He couldn't do this. He looked down the bridge to the empty bottom. Something was calling to him. Something was telling him to jump.

No.

What the hell was he thinking? Technoblade was still here. He can't leave him.

-

Dear Tommy,

I'm happy to inform you that I received your letter. I'm doing well. I have the dogs they are a bit of a handful but keep me busy. Aphrodite gave birth not too long ago. If you want to come by and see her pups, you're welcome to do so. I have a question though- Toms, why are you lying to me? You say you're fine but I don't believe you. You never liked living alone that's why I protested when you went away. You said it yourself the silence is too loud. I know you, and I know that makes you feel alone. You're not. I'm right here. I'm not leaving. I'm not going to leave you and I don't see you as a failure Tommy. Quite the opposite. Whether you choose to believe that or not. It's true. I love you. That's not going to change no matter what you do or say. Come and visit me, Tommy.