🍄 Petty Fight 🍄

Take this draft because I did not Finnish the chapter I was supposed to post-

Thank you guys for the support <333

also, we have 3.2k reads/views on this story :D and I changed my account a lot because- gender is hard alright? But anyway-

The art is by @Shmeckdoesstuff full thing is on Instagram FOLLOW HER NOW BEFORE YOU FORGET BECAUSE HER ART IS JUST BEAUTIFUL !!!! It kinda has nothing to do with the actual story I just wanted to mention her because I love her art :)

Anyway, the picture has the origins SMP.

If you don't know origins SMP is a sever they all play on where they take on slightly altered personality. (I believe...) And look different and stuff like Ranboo is Full enderman. Philza is actually a bird. Tommy is an avian (basically like a bird who lost their ability to fly). Wilbur is a phantom, Technoblade is a bunny, and so on.

CW/TW- Negative down talk, the voices that Techno gets.

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗:  Phil makes Techno take care of  (4-year-old) Tommy while he goes looking for mushrooms to make dinner. While Techno was taking care of Tommy he gets into a fight with Wilbur. The voices start-up and he starts having a rough time.

(Also this is dramatic. But I mean they are little kids this is normal? Maybe?)

~~

"I'll be back soon Techno, Take good care of Tommy."

~~
Techno POV:

'Soon...'

I scoffed looking around the kitchen for a snack. It had been nearly an hour and I was staving.

'When Dad comes back I'm gonna shove those damn mushrooms up his a-'

"GUYS! HELP ME!" Tommy's terrified voice came from the garden.

"Tom?!" I yell back looking around the garden. "Where are you?!" I yell again looking around.

"Up here, you idiot!" Tommy threw his cap at me. "Heh?! How did you get up there?!" I ask confused as I unhook him from the tree branch his shirt got stuck to.

"I climbed? Duh." Tommy answered with sass. I hum as a scan for any injuries. "Ok seems like you're good. Your attitude needs adjusting though." I mumbled that last part. I guess Tommy heard because he stuck his tongue out.

"What were you doin' in that tree Tommy?" I ask him. "Well Dadza doesn't teach me to fly like him, so I was gonna fly without him!" Tommy huffed arms crossed with his strawberry blonde hair on his face.

I let out a low chuckle. "You're still little Theseus." I mess with his hair. "But I wanna fly!" Tommy whined eyes getting watery.

I felt bad but what was I to do? "Hey, I'm sorry Tommy. If it makes you feel better at least when you're older you'll be able to. Me and Wil can't that makes you special." I leaned down to Tommy's level.

"Ok..." Tommy went closer to me. "What are you doing," I  question. "Carry me! Please," Tommy said making puppy dog eyes. "Your such a baby," I say lifting him up and carrying him Koala style.

"No, I'm a big man! I'm just depwessed." Tommy says dramatically. "It's depressed not 'Depwessed'" I tried making my voice squeaky, "Who showed you that anyway?" - "Wilby." He responds confidently. "Of course he did..." I say walking to Wilbur's room. I had to reason to mess with Wilbur other than the fact that A- I'm bored and B- He's my brother. It's kinda' of in my job description.

"Wilbur?" I say walking into our shared room. I smirked to see Wilbur asleep on my bed cuddling my- I mean - Wilburs stuffed polar bear, Its Wilburs. Not mine... "Tom wake him up," I instructed, to which Tommy jumped off of me. He climbed on top of Wilbur Jumping up and down on Wilbur's stomach. "Techno get this gremlin off of me!" Wilbur shouted.