🥀Jealous🥀 pt.3

My thoughts while writing this- 1- Lsjdkjfkeje I suck man, 2- ahhh I love writing fluff, 3- I feel like shiiiiiittttt 4- bruhhh i need to re-write- 5- I hate not having ideas 6- I want sleep 7- I. Need. To. Stop. I need to stop changing fluff into angst 8-ehhhh 9- OMHG I DIDN"T SAVE NOW I HAVE TO REWRITE 10- im so very tired. 11- I'LL FINNISH IF WE HAVE EACH OTHER ANOTHER DAY ALRIGHT?! 12- Why must writing BE SO HARD?! 13- *cries* 14- ehh this won't be so bad 15- Let's mess some things up. 16- DONE FINALLY

CW/TW- hospitals, light mention of medication and eating disorder, Suicidal thoughts, Abuse, confused feelings

-

Phil was the one to pick him up that next morning putting on his concerned father act. The problem was. Ranboo would have no idea that it was an act. Why? Why, because Tommy chickened out. 

So now Ranboo doesn't know what went on that night which in theory wasn't so bad. I mean Ranboo cares for his family they were like his friends. And Tommy genuinely lo- nope to soon.

He genuinely cares for Ranboo.

He wouldn't want to worry him.

On another note-

Tommy had just got back from his job. Yep, big man Tommyinnit has a job! Now works at Niki's bakery and just got back. He was playing music to center himself so he could do school work. He was jamming out to a few songs when someone knocked on his door. His heart nearly stopped.

Was my music too loud?

What's wrong?

Did I fail my test?

Is it Dad?

Please don't be Dad.

I haven't done anything!

Not knowing what was going on was terrifying.

Tommy paused his music and opened the door to find Technoblade with a small lunchbox. Tommy eyed the box with an addled expression.

"Ranboo had to go mining but dropped this off for you." He rolled his eyes and extended his hand towards Tommy.

Food?

Why?

I didn't tell him about my eating habits... did I?

No, I didn't.

Technoblade waved the box. "Well? Take it dumbass." He snarled and Tommy took it with an apologetic half-smile. Technoblade wasted no time in leaving. Tommy shut his door and walked over to his desk. Tommy saw yet another clear box with a sticky note stuck on the lid. He picked it up, Ranboo's distinctive handwriting visible on the yellow paper.

'I felt bad that you left my house on an empty stomach. So, I made you Mac and cheese with chicken strips! Call it embarrassing or childish but I think it's pretty good so I hope you enjoy! Have a good day Toms :)'

Tommy couldn't hold back the warm smile that played on his lips.

It was nice and the smiley face was just an adorab- Thoughtful! He meant it was just a thoughtful addition to the note...

Yeah.

He decided not to waste any more time dwelling on the note. He stuck the note on his wall and smiled again before looking down at the small meal. He sighed before opening the box. Once he did he was hit with a mouth-watering aroma. It looked creamy and just perfect. The chicken strips are fried to perfection.

I didn't know Ran could cook.

He grabbed the spoon that was in the lunchbox and poked at the food as if it were going to move. He sighed.