𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝

"Sis, what are we doing here exactly?" Eunbi questioned her sister, Miyeon, who was fixated on observing a tall woman with black hair, styled in a classic French braid, dressed in a black formal business attire - a sleek gray suit with a white shi...

"Sis, what are we doing here exactly?" Eunbi questioned her sister, Miyeon, who was fixated on observing a tall woman with black hair, styled in a classic French braid, dressed in a black formal business attire - a sleek gray suit with a white shirt and white sneakers.

They remained inside the car, their gaze fixed on the tall woman who was engaged in a phone conversation. They had been following her for nearly an hour.

"She's the one I had a one-night stand with," Miyeon revealed, still keeping her eyes on the tall woman. Miyeon occupied the passenger seat.

Eunbi exclaimed, "You must be joking, Miyeon! She's a girl. How could she impregnate you?!"

Miyeon replied calmly, "She's a hermaphrodite, that's how."

"Huh?"

"I'll explain everything in more detail later. For now, let's focus on the task at hand."

"Fine, but what's your plan now, sis? Do you intend to tell her that you're five months pregnant with her child?"

"That's exactly why we're here. I've already made up my mind to tell her."

"But how are you going to do it?"

"I'm not entirely sure yet."

"What kind of response is that?"

"Please, let me think. Give me a moment," Miyeon said, slightly frustrated.

"Alright, alright, proceed at your own pace," Eunbi conceded with resignation.

"I believe it's time for me to approach her before she disappears again."

"If that's the case, then let's go," Eunbi started to leave the car, but Miyeon halted her. "What's the matter?"

"I want to talk to her on my own."

"Why? It's risky. What if something goes wrong or she reacts badly?"

"Don't worry, sis. I'll take care of myself."

"But-"

"No worries, I've got this under control. I'll inform you once I've completed it," Miyeon assured, smiling.

"Okay, if that's what you want. Just please... be careful," Eunbi expressed her concern.

"I will, thank you."