Chapter Twenty One: 'Just Casually Sitting Here Discussing Quiffs.'

Hi, my name's Elle and I'm bored.

HIIII ELLE :D

okay so I saw the response on my last chappie, and so, I decided to be nice and update! YAY! You should now all send me gifts. I accept any form of 1D merch. I also accept the boys themselves, so think about that.

This is just a chapter to sort out the cliffy.

oh yeah. Louis, what the hell is Kevin doing on your arm. Come now Lewis, these tattoos are getting ridiculous. You look like my doodle board. But...better looking.

love you

Elle xxx

_______________________

*Cassie's POV*

'Erm. I can explain. Just don't like run away yelling murderer or anything, because that wouldn't be very helpful.' I stated.

Woah Cassie, way to go. You totally just made him even more scared.

He probably thinks you're some obsessed fangirl.

He walked into the room, closing the door behind him.

'Go ahead. I'm giving you a minute to explain.' He said, crossing his arms.

'A minute? God that's like nothing! I couldn't even tell you the alphabet in a minute, mainly because I like to go really slowly and make sure each letter feels loved.' I stated.

'Okay let's start with why you're wearing Liam's clothes.' He stated.

'Errrr. These are Liam's? Whaaat? That's crazy. How did these get here?' I asked, looking confused.

'Nice try. Seriously though, why?' He responded, not believing my previous excuse.

This guy would be a great cop.

Especially in that uniform.

Can it, Walker, you have a boyfriend.

Ooh god, I can imagine Liam in a cop's uniform. Even better.

Listen to me. Liam was right, he's made a total mess upon my innocence.

Lol A+ for lyric usage Cassie, although I might have to lower your grade, because I think you've used that line before. So A- Cassie, A-.

'Erm, truth is. I am an alien- no that's too unbelievable. Okay no, I've got it! You see, I am Liam. It's a whole freaky Friday thing, you know, mind switch and whatever. You've watched that movie right? If not that would put a total damper on my explanation.' I said.

'Yeah I've watched it.' He responded.

'Dude you've watched that movie? That's a total chick flick. AWKWARD.' I stated.

Suddenly the door opened and in walked Liam and Louis, panic evident on their faces.

'Cassie. There you are. I was just explaining to Mr. Quiffy over here that you and I had swapped minds and thus we were stuck in each other's bodies. Although, I can safely say I got the best deal out of this. Look at me. I'm hot.' I stated, posing.

'Oh god. Cass, seriously? Mind swapping? That's the best you could come up with?' Louis said, slapping his palm against his forehead.

'What? I panicked. It was worth a shot. For a second he believed me. Admit it.' I said, staring at the boy who was in return staring at us.