Chapter Fourteen: 'HER NAME SHALL BE VOLDEMORT. Voldy for short.'

So hello! I come bearing gifts...and by that I mean a new chapter! :D Anyway, I know this chapter may not be as funny as the others, but I really wanted to show the romantic side to this story. So hopefully you enjoy it and say AWWW as well as laugh, because you know me, there has to be a funny part, I can't NOT have a funny part.

HERE IS

CHAPTER FOURTEEN!

Love you

Elleeee xxxxx

___________________________

*Cassie's POV*

'Hey Li! Where's Lou?' I asked him as he plonked himself down into the seat opposite mine. He was wearing a grey beanie over his head, obviously to disguise himself. It was clearly working though because nobody had given our table a second glance...

You know other than to stare at the beauty that is....

Me.

'He sent me in his place and told me to apologise tremendously and tell you he loves you.' Liam smiled at me, making me smile in return.

'But, wait I'm confused.' I responded.

This is actually not uncommon, I'm often very confused.

'He promised Harry they would have a movie evening tonight, but Lou forgot. So Harry pulled the face that he always pulls and got what he wanted, Louis staying! So you're stuck with me tonight, I'm afraid.' He said grinning.

'Oh I see, oh well, hey now I finally get to spend some alone time with you!' I said.

Wait did I say that out loud?

GOD CASSIE YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW, KEEP YOUR FANTASIES TO YOURSELF.

What? Don't look at me like that, you can't say you've never fantasized about being Mrs Payne.

He grinned, 'Oh so you want to spend time with me alone?' He winked at me and chuckled.

UHM THINK QUICKLY CASS. EXCUSE. GIVE ME AN EXCUSE.

'Erm yeah, I mean I spent so much alone with Lou, you need some Cassie time.' I said, smoothly.

He grinned, nodding in agreement. I grinned in response, nearly nodding my head as well. I would've looked totally off my rocker, had I done that.

I swear that boy's facial expressions are contagious, I find myself always copying them.

'So what do you want to eat?' Liam asked, taking the spare menu from the centre of the table.

'The question is what DON'T I want to eat. Erm I think I'll just have the lemon and herb chicken wrap. Yeah that sounds good. Oh wait no maybe I want the half chicken and chips? Or no, maybe I want the chicken strip salad. God no the -' I started to say before he cut me off.

'You know you and Nialler would get along so well. You both love food and you never gain weight from eating so much of it.' Liam said, chuckling.

'Thanks....I think. It's all thanks to Doreen.' I stated as a matter-of-fact.

'Doreen?' He asked, quirking up an eyebrow.

'My metabolism. That girl is fast.' I said, to which Liam responded by laughing.

'Oh Cassie, only you.' He smirked.

My heart started doing flips.

And Doreen had nothing to do with it.