Chapter Twenty Five: 'You Guys Can Be Like Brother Husbands. Yeah I Like That.'

HEYYYY GUISE! *sheepishly avoids eye contact* So errr fancy seeing you here! OKAY SORRY I'M LATE! BUT YEAH I HAVE NO EXCUSE, JUST LAZINESS AND ALL AROUND LACK OF MOTIVATION, but I have good news! I've been writing away now, and this book should be finished by april! Which means fast updates! HOORAY!

BTW THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN! YOU. ARE. WELCOME!

Don't expect anymore like that. Lolol.

Love you guys

Ellie xxxx

__________________________

*Cassie's POV*

'GUISE, you woke me up, because?' Zayn said as he climbed in the car.

'Ahh man, you know what I was just like "we're going on a roadtrip. We need to invite Zayn." But if you'd rather complain and not come you can get out now and go back inside.' I said, sarcastically.

'Did you say roadtrip?' Zayn asked, head shooting up. I simply nodded in response.

'Who's complaining? I wasn't complaining. What?' Zayn said, trying to act cool and leaning against Nikita. As if he only just realised there was another female in the car he sat back up. 'Who is this?' He asked.

'I am severely offended.' Nikita stated.

'Z, this is Nikita, my best friend in the world-' I started to say before I was cut off by a loud, cough. Louis was now looking at me, rather offended.

'ONE of my best friends in the world.' I said, to try and cover it up.

Lou smirked and turned his focus back to the road.

PHEW NICE SAVE WALKER.

'Oh, well in that case, hi! Nice to meet you.' Zayn said, extending his hand, which Nikita eagerly took.

'Hi!' Nikita smiled.

'So erm, I hate to be the buzz kill, but where exactly are we going?' Liam piped up.

'I don't know. I'm just the driver.' Louis stated.

'Oh god.' Nikita said.

'Just drive wherever.' I stated.

'Yeah, but with Lou if you say 'anywhere' we'll end up driving off a cliff.' Liam piped up.

'I suddenly feel like not getting out of the car - when offered the option- was a bad idea.' Zayn stated.

'Okay calm down. I think I have an idea.' Louis grinned, looking at me in the rear view mirror, making me grin back.

'Oh god.' Nikita said, again.

'I am severely offended.' Louis said, using Nikita's words from earlier back at her.

Nikita just glared at him, too angry -but mainly scared- to say anything.

'Lighten up guys, it'll be fun.' I said, grinning.

'You two should've been twins.' Zayn said gesturing to myself and Louis.

'Yes but I don't think either of our mums would've been able to handle that much awesome.' I said, seriously.

Louis reached his hand back to high five me, causing the car to swerve a little.

Louis' hand high fived mine before shooting back to the steering wheel.

'Oh god.' Nikita said for the third time in the last ten minutes.