Chapter Sixteen: 'She Blushed Whilst Telling Me About Your Lips High Fiving!'

Sooo, like, I was going to update everything on Christmas Eve, but after so many feels and having to watch countless 1D YouTube videos... My Internet ran out. I'm not proud of what I've done. I'm a terrible human being. So here I am, writing on my iPhone, trying to make it up to you. Might I point out that typing on an iPhone is terribly hard. My thumbs are too fat for this screen. Jesus. So anyway, this will probably be shorter than an elf due to my not knowing the word count. Lol.

Anyway. Merry Christmas everybody, I do understand I'm VERY late, but well better late than never.

So here we gooooo!

No autocorrect I do not want to change that to good.

Loves

Elle bear xxx

P.S, Louis, if you're reading this. I love you.

Marry me.

Oh and yeah HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY FOR 5 DAYS AGO! That means you're finally legal in the states... So you can continue what you used to do there before... But legally now. Lol.

P.P.S

So many people have been saying I'm going to marry Louis. What. Who told you guys to do that? Whaaat? That's crazy. Did Louis put you up to this? Lol. Ok. No.

But it's true, I'm going to marry him ;)

__________________________

*Cassie's POV*

'YOU WHAT?' Louis exclaimed. Okay so clearly Liam didn't tell Lou about our...extra curricular activities.

Okay that sounds bad.

'Erm I said missing... Liam and I missing...you?' I said quickly, trying to cover up.

'Don't lie to me Cassie!' Louis snarled.

'Fine. We kissed. But you can't be mad at Liam, I kissed him.' I said.

'And that makes things so much better?' He retorted.

'Yeah, cause it means I took advantage of him. Not the other way round.' I snapped.

Oh my god.

I took advantage of Liam. What if he didn't want to kiss me? Then I went straight ahead and kissed him.

Oh god.

See this is why I prefer kissing my Liam doll.

I know he wants me.

'Why are you so upset about this anyway?' I quickly changed the subject from my taking advantage of Liam.

'Because you're like my sister. I've forbidden Lottie, Fizz and the twins from even thinking about dating one of the boys, so what makes you any different?' He asked angrily.

'Because you're not my brother.' I snapped.

His eyes widened, hurt filling every inch of them.

A pang of guilt hit me straight in the gut.

I feel the Nando's coming back up.

'Lou, I didn't mean that-' I started to say.

'Yeah you did.' he said back sadly, his voice cracking at the last word and his eyes glistening.