Epilogue: 'We Got Extra In Case You Tried To Shove All Of It In Your Bag.'

So a lot of people have been mean to me about the last chapter. Sorry if you didn't like it, but that was what i had planned all along, from the beginning so...

DID YOU GUYS HONESTLY THINK I WOULD END MY FAVE FANFIC THAT I'VE WRITTEN LIKE THAT??

You guise are cray. I'd never do that lololol.

I just thought it would be rather amusing to see what would happen if I ended it in a totally unexpected way. And -aside from the numerous amount of death threats I received- it was incredibly amusing.

THAT WAS NOT THE FINAL CHAPTER. That wasn't even a chapter at all, so lets all breathe and put down the deadly weapons.

HERE IS: THE REAL EPILOGUE.

Yayyyyy!

Love you all, even you murderous psychopaths.

Ellie xxxx

___________________________

*Cassie's POV*

'So I know you never had a chance to dance with me last weekend.' Liam said to me from my left hand side.

You're probably wondering how I know he's on my left. Well I'm currently blindfolded, and so all of my senses are heightened. For example I smell pizza.

'Yes, but I got candy, so s'all good.' I said back at him, giving a thumbs up.

'Cassie, I'm this side.' Liam stated.

Okay so clearly my senses aren't as heightened as I thought.

'Right. What's this about Li?' I asked, trying to grab on anything that would help me stand up right.

I'm a very clumsy person.

'Well I just thought maybe you'd like to dance?' Liam asked and suddenly I could see again. He had taken my blindfold off.

I gasped in surprise. We were in the school hall and it was decorated exactly the same way as it was at the dance.

Now I would wonder how he'd managed to arrange my school to let him use the hall, but that would be stupid because I'm pretty sure Principal White is in love with him, just don't tell her husband that.

I swear she only started liking me once she found out I was friends with One Direction.

I've actually been getting away with everything at school. Ever since they found out I was dating Liam and was best friends with the others.

I know I know 'you shouldn't be having fun with the fame!' But listen here, when you forget your homework and someone gives you theirs, you learn to accept your fate.

Even Stacey's being nicer, she often wants to come over and 'hang' but we all know the real reason she wants to come over...

That Bieber poster is just calling her.

'Liam, you didn't.' I gasped.

'Cassie, I did.' Liam grinned.

'But...I just...ooh candy.' I said suddenly distracted by the multiple bowls of candy on the tables.

'Yeah, we got extra just in case you decided to shove all of it in your bag.' Liam teased.

'Lili!' I said before throwing my arms around his neck.

'Care to dance?' Liam asked, seriously.

'I'd love to.' I grinned.

'CUE MUSIC.' Liam yelled.

Suddenly the hall was overwhelmed with the sound of a British/Irish boy band.

YOU'RE INSECURE DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR

YOU TURN HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE D-O-O-OR.

'SERIOUSLY LOUIS?' Liam yelled, making me erupt into a fit of giggles.

'YEAH AT LEAST WARN HIM WHEN IT'S HIS PART SO HE CAN SING ALONG.' I yelled, making Liam grin.

The music changed to a softer, slower tune that I recognized, but couldn't quite put my finger on it.

'Thank you for doing this for me.' I grinned.

'Thank you for coming into my life.' He grinned back.

'Accidentally.' I teased.

'Unexpectedly.' He shot back.

'Strangely.' I responded.

'Perfectly.' He stated with a tone if finality.

'I can honestly say accidentally calling Lou was one of the best mistakes I've ever made.' I smiled.

'IT WAS THE BEST!' An unknown voice yelled out from nowhere.

I'm guessing its Louis

'BY THE WAY IT'S ME...LOUIS.' the voice yelled.

Told you.

'I love you.' Liam smiled, softly.

'My mom loves you.' I said.

Which was true. My family had found out about myself and the boys while my mom was watching E! News. So I was forced to tell her all the 'goss'.

You can only imagine how much fun she had obsessing over Bieber with Niall.

'I know. I love her too!' Liam grinned.

'More than me?' I challenged, grinning.

'Never, I love you most.' He smiled.

'And I love you.' I smiled back.

'You said that to the candy sitting behind me didn't you?' He grinned.

'Nope, I said it to you, because you're even sweeter than the candy.' I grinned back.

'Really?' He asked, excitedly.

'Okay maybe not the chocolate, but definitely all the others.' I replied.

He laughed before placing his lips upon mine.

Yep accidentally calling Louis us definitely the best mistake I've ever made.

Because without it I would never have received the perfect boyfriend as well as the perfect family.

BAM OSCAR SPEECH COMPLETE. I just need to work on my fake tears. Left or right eye?

__________________________

There it is! EPILOGUE OF TASC! Hope you guise enjoyed it! Thanks for joining along on the ride that is The Accidental Skype Call. I really have loved writing this story. It's sad to see another one of my babies grow up and complete lololol. But yeah, oh and sorry to those who actually liked the fake ending. Lol. Thanks for being the best fans in the world.

See you sooner than soon.

Love you

Ellie xxx