Chapter Eight: 'I Don't Need You, I Have The Biebs.'

Hey guise! So, I am SOOOOO excited! TASC has over 30 000 reads! OHMAHGOD! I actually can't believe it! I'm so happy :D Also, My Best Friend Went To England And All I Got Was... Harry Styles? Has nearly 1000 reads! WHAT WHAT! This is crazy! Thank you all so much!

*sappy moment over*

So anyway, yeah, here we are!

ENJOY....please :P

LOVES

Elle xx

P.S

please excuse the time jumps, even if they are only by a few hours or so :D (indicated by ***)

_________________________________

*Cassie's POV*

'Why don't you come on over Valerie...' the Louis on the TV sang.

'I didn't know you were so good at singing Louuubear!' I said.

'I am hurt!' He stated.

'Sorry, but it's true, I didn't know!' I replied.

I don't know how I got so good when it comes to lying, but I have a feeling it started the day I accidentally Skyped someone.

***

'Cassie wake up!' Someone shook me.

My eyes shot open and I noticed I was cuddling on somebody's chest. I moved my hand away from his stomach -which was extremely firm, might I add- and sat up.

I blushed, 'So sorry!' I blurted out.

'Did the concert bore you THAT much?' He said.

'No, not at all! I've just been so tired lately! It was really lovely! I promise!' I said with a smile.

'Well okay! What do you want to watch next? Seeing as it's only like 10 o'clock.' Louis said, grabbing all of the DVDs that were lying on the table and holding them up to me.

'OH MY GOD HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT MOVIE BEFORE?' I shouted at Louis, grabbing The Avengers DVD box.

'CHRIS HEMSWORTH MARRY ME!' I exclaimed whilst putting the DVD in the DVD player.
I turned around to see Louis looking at me like I was the weirdest creature on earth.

'Don't look at me like that. I can't help my love for Chris Hemsworth. He's aTHORable.' I joked, making Louis burst out laughing.

'You do know he's married right?' He asked in between his laughter.

'YOLO.' I said smoothly, making him laugh even more.

I pressed play on the movie and jumped onto the couch, plonking myself close to Louis.

'Try not to fall asleep this time.' Louis joked, poking my cheek.

'Please. Two words Louis, Chris and Chris. Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans. Do you honestly think I could fall asleep while they're on my TV. NOT TO MENTION, Loki. Oh my Loki. That is one fine man. Tom Hiddleston. Marry me.' I stated.

'How do you plan on marrying all these men exactly?' Louis asked.

'Hmm, good point. POLYGAMY IS THE ONLY WAY. I think I shall call it CASSIGAMY. Word.' I said, making Lou laugh.

Suddenly he stopped laughing and looked at me.

'So wait, you fall asleep in our concert movie, but you won't in The Avengers. I am hurt.' Louis said, clutching his heart.

'If it's any consolation, you're voices are just so lovely, they made me drift off at the beauty of them.' I responded.

'You basically just said our voices put you to sleep. THANKS CASSIE. Maybe I should just go.' Louis said, jokingly. He got off the couch slowly.

'No, Lou please don't. I didn't mean itttttttttttttttttttt.' I said, holding out me hand, reaching towards him and dragging out the word "it" making it more dramatic. Because you know how I roll.

'Okay fine. This is your last chance.' Louis said, sitting back down with a huge grin on his face.

He pressed play and the movie began.

'I do love this movie.' He said.

'Stop talking, your voice will put me to sleep.' I said, grinning. He laughed and play slapped me.