Chapter Five

Cassie

I cup my hand over my mouth, my face suddenly flaming up redder than that time I fell asleep outside on a really sunny day.

Which in England is actually not that sunny, so that tells you how easily I sunburn.

Fate, you've been pretty good to me so far, please don't let me have looked like to much of an idiot.

Oh who am I kidding, I just did a full out dance routine to What Makes You Beautiful, of course I looked like an idiot.

'LOUIS? How long have you been there? More importantly how did you get there?' I ask as I sit down on my computer chair, trying to catch my breath from all the dancing I had just done, as well as the fright I had received when I saw Louis on my screen.

'I called you and it went through.' He said, shrugging.

But I didn't even click accept, that's so weird. How could it ha-

I suddenly hit myself on the forehead because I am an idiot and I deserve to be hit.

'I put your contact on auto-accept. So whenever I'm on the Skype app it automatically accepts you.' I say, my hand still on my forehead.

How could I be such an idiot? Okay no actually, it's me of course I'm an idiot.

'Hey, relax, don't be embarrassed. It's not the first time I've seen you dance.' He said, amusement dripping off him through the tone of his voice.

My head snaps up, mouth agape as what he just said processes through my brain faster than anything ever has before.

Which is not hard because I can't process school work whatsoever.

'WHAT?' I yell, still taken aback by his statement.

'Today, I drove past you, you were dancing down the street with a friend.' He grinned, making me gasp.

SO THAT'S WHO THAT GUY IN THE CAR WAS OH LORD NO.

'YOU WERE THE GUY WHO HOOTED AT ME!' I exclaimed.

As if I wasn't already embarrassed enough.

'Yup. I also flashed a thumbs up, I'm not sure if you noticed.' He grinned.

Of course I noticed.

'I did. I still can't believe it was you in the car.' I said, still astounded that Louis had seen me in real life. 'Wait, if you knew it was me, why didn't you stop and say hello?' I asked, kind of hurt that he wouldn't want to see me in real life.

'You were with a friend, What would she say if Louis Tomlinson had pulled up?' He stated as-a-matter-of-factly.

Ah, see now that explanation makes sense and hurts my feelings a lot less.

'Speaking in third person now are we? Well Cassie Walker says okay that makes sense, good job young one.' I said, making him laugh.

'Thank you, master.' He said to me, bowing his head. 'So how was school?' He asked.

School. Ugh. You have to ruin a perfectly good conversation by bringing up that place, don't you?

'Eh, was okay I guess. Well as okay as school could ever be.' I laughed.

I glanced towards the clock on the right hand side of the computer, only to be reminded of the current time.

'Why are you calling me so early, by the way?' I asked, wondering why he wasn't calling me at a time that made me miss out on valuable hours of beauty sleep.