Chapter Twenty Four: 'Damn It, I Was Really Hoping She'd Say Enchilada.'

Hello! Okay so here's the chapter! YAY! Erm, I love Louis Tomlinson so much. DAMN IT ELLE PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER. Here is Chapter 24.

Love you,

Ellie boo. (LOL imma call myself Ellie now) xxxxxx

_______________________

-RECAP-

Now was the moment. She was either going to say Liam Payne or Enchilada.

'Liam Payne.'

-END OF RECAP-

Damn it, I was really hoping she'd say enchilada.

That would've been rather funny.

I suppose in a way Liam is an enchilada. Because he's delicious.

No Cassie. Focus. Get back to the present.

That reminds me of Christmas. Okay.

'What? That's crazy! Liam Payne. Psssh.' I said, avoiding all eye contact. Smooth Walker, smooth.

'Yeah. As if she could get a guy like Liam Payne.' Louis piped up.

'YEAH!' I yelled at Stacey, agreeing completely before fully realizing what he'd said. 'Hey.' I said, glaring at him.

'I mean seriously. Liam Payne. He's so hot. And Cassie? Err.' Nikita said.

Okay is this all "gang up on Cassie day" or something?

Because if it is, I demand it become a public holiday.

'Nice try.' Stacey said before ripping Liam's wig off.

Liam's mouth was agape in shock.

Don't worry Lili, I got this. Cassie gon' handle this sitch.

'LIAM PAYNE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHO PUT HIM HERE? I thought you were Roberto. Has this whole thing been a lie? I feel so betrayed.' I said, pretending to cry.

COME TO ME, TEARS.

'Has anyone ever told you that you suck at acting?' Nikita whispered.

'A few people. Maybe.' I whispered back.

'Nice try. So we have Liam over here. And I'm going to make a wild guess and say, you're Louis.' Stacey said as she ripped Lou's wig off.

'LOUIS TOMLINSON? HOW DID YOU GET HERE?' Nikita said, fake gasping.

'Has anyone ever told you that you suck at acting.' I smirked at her.

'Oh well played.' She said.

'I know right? I just took what you said and used it against you.' I grinned.

'I can tell. I totally didn't see that one coming, I'm impressed.' Nikita grinned back.

'Erm. Hello. Crisis going on here.' Liam said, as he suddenly came out of his shocked, frozen state.

'Oh right. Erm well you see...what happened was...we were...and I....and maybe....you see...there was this...RUN!' I said before running out the door.

I bent over, trying to catch my breath.

'Phew guys that was a close one, am I right.' I said, looking up to find...nobody.

DOES NOBODY LISTEN TO MY INSTRUCTIONS?