Chapter Ten: 'When In Doubt Flip The Table Over And Back Out.'

GHELLLO. That was meant to have a G in the beginning just by the way. To create tone and like yeah. Okay no, I just felt like being weird. IT'S WEDNESDAY, WEDNESDAY GOTTA UPLOAD ON WEDNESDAY! I apologize if this chapter sucks. Remember I love you.

Okay here it is!

CHAPTER TEN:

LOVES

Elleee xx

(I think i shall write my name like that from now on :D)

______________________________

-RECAP-

Suddenly the door in Louis' room opened and a new face appeared on the screen.

'Oh my god. It's you!' He said.

Um. Whoops?

-END OF RECAP-

*Cassie's POV*

I quickly reacted by covering my face with my hair. 'What?... W-What do you mean? I don't know what you're talking about. Whaaat?' I said in a really high pitched voice.

I know, lame try, but in case you didn't notice I was trying not to have a heart attack.

'It's you! I met you at Starbucks, and then I saw you earlier today.' Liam argued.

'What? Nooo. You must have the wrong person.' I continued in my high pitched voice.

'Cass, what's going on?' Louis asked suspiciously.

I peeped out from underneath my hair and he gave me a look signaling for me to come out of hiding.

NOW RIGHT HERE IS A TOUGH DECISION.

Do I come out of hiding or...

When in doubt flip the table over and back out.

That shall be my new motto.

Maybe I should do that, just flip the table over and run. Nobody will know.

Oh, but my poor computer.

I seem to be at a crossroads here.

And I don't mean the Britney Spears movie, which by the way I used to love when I was younger.

Don't tell anybody I said that.

Hesitantly I revealed my face to the two boys staring at me from my computer screen.

'Oh hey Liam, fancy seeing you here!' I said, smiling sheepishly.

'What's going on Cassie?' Louis asked...again. That guy is so persistent.

'So your name is Cassie then?' Liam asked.

'Yeah, what oh look my mom's calling me gotta go bye!' I said trying to leave.

'Don't even try that young lady.' Louis said looking at me sternly.

'It was worth a shot.' I shrugged.