Prologue: Selfless Love

Chapter Mission: Find ATLEAST ONE BTS×ARMY reference as in maybe occurences that happened in real life or things the boys actually said in real life(or inside jokes) and comment on that paragraph to Unlock Chapter 2. [Chapter 1 already out]
Good luck!😜👍

Why is it that when we love someone we always want to be loved back by that person? Why do we not just enjoy the feeling of loving that person without expecting anything in return?

It's this world, isn't it? Always have to desire something in return for everything they give. So much that you can't even love someone purely without people making you feel like a loser for not being loved back.

If only they knew, the feeling of just purely loving someone without expecting anything out of it is just so beautiful. It's so powerful and calming.

Not expecting anything and just loving because you want, you need to love that person. The one your heart chose for you. Pure bliss.

And yeah it would be nice if the person reciprocated your feelings but complaining about someone not loving you back when they didn't ask for you to love them? Sounds like a YOU problem to me.

Jimin had been told the three magical words many times. It flies around in the air all the time. Especially during concerts, when the fans are so full with emotions of pure love and joy and at that moment all they can do to show their gratitude and feelings of overflowing love is to scream out I love you's.

Those unadulterated words never failed to make him choke back tears. Tears of gratitude of his own. Tears of pure love he has for their fans. Never in his life had he imagined he would be loved so dearly by so many people all around the world.

If 10 years ago you would have told Jimin he would be performing in a stadium of 70 000 screaming and sobbing fans, he would have laughed outloud on your face but now this was his reality. A reality he was currently facing. The mirage that was so far away from him in the beginning was now infront of him.

He stood on the stage, a blinding smile on his face with tears overflowing and blurring his vision as he sang to the crowd who had tears of their own. He was so emotional. All the faces infront of the stage that portrayed so much love and devotion, towards him and his bandmates, were making him lose control over himself. He wanted to sob loudly on the stage and bow to the people he thinks he owes his lifet to. Especially when seeing the proud expression they all would have when looking at him, at them, he was about ready to sign his life away to his fans, his Armys. Sometimes he would find himself wondering, does he even deserve it? But no matter what his Armys never failed to tell him how much more he deserved.

It was so overwhelming for him how these people had so much faith in them that they brought a small group from South Korea to such a big stage in LA where they sold out so many shows in minutes. After 8 years in the business, it still felt surreal to him.

He continued crying, singing when it's his turn, feeling sad that it was already their encore moment and soon they would be leaving the stadium to go back to their hotel rooms, leaving so many people behind with a broken heart and post-concert depression and hopefully lots of happiness to cover up the other emotions. So many of them must have had a one-sided love towards the members at some point? He wonders. Were they unhappy about it?

He fails to choke back another loud sob and it escapes through his mouth and into his golden signature mic, making the whole stadium aware of the emotional vocalist. Everybody awwws loudly, crying along with their angel and wishing he wouldn't cry. This was their last concert of this tour, how could he not?

The members all scurry together, most of them crying too with a big smile on their face as some of them tried to keep their emotions at bay.

"Thank you Armys, we love you!" Namjoon shouts out over the instrumentals of We Are Bulletproof: The Eternal playing in the background, dampening the atmosphere even more.

A series of Thank you's and I love you's erupt from the boys as the fans throw their own loudly while equally sobbing. So much happiness in their hearts yet so much pain and sadness of their departure.

Jimin now cries even more as they all start heading towards the main stage while talking to the fans. Taehyung pats his shoulder soothingly while smiling with glossy eyes as he then runs forward where the seven of them were heading while doing cute gestures for Armys.

Five of the guys reach the main stage and continue bowing and making finger hearts.

Jimin looks back and sees Jungkook, bowing to Armys while fat tears stream down his face as he tries to wipe them. He was the one crying the most from the beginning of the last two songs actually. He was the official teardropper of the group afterall.

Jimin waits for him to catch up, throwing an arm around his shoulder and giggling through his tears as he ruffles the other's brown curly hair and wipes his tears. Jungkook smiles at him as more tears flow out.

"Crybaby~" Jimin teases with a chuckle making Jungkook laugh as they fast walk to the others, seeing they were waiting for them.

"Says you. " Jungkook chuckles wiping Jimin's tears. They both smile and run to the others while screaming I love you's to Armys and jumping around crazily.

"Borahae Armys. We Purple You." They all scream happily when all of them are aligned together as the crowd cheers back.

Holding each other's hands they bow deeply one last time hoping to convey the love and gratitude they hold in their hearts for their fans.

And just like that, part of the stage they stood on dips down to the crossover as the boys disappear with a happy expression, waving to fans with the music fading out with them.

The fans continue to cheer for a while, some sobbing, some holding a peaceful and happy expression. Some saddened but knowing they would get to see them the next time and some happy knowing atleast they saw BTS once in their life. Overall everybody was having the happiest moment in their life despite the twang in their hearts that it ended already.

While the Armys enjoyed the fireworks lighing up the arena in awe, the members all made their way to take pictures with a happy but also heavy heart as they laugh and joke around. By now the traces of tears on their faces were gone as they got busy so they could leave before the streets got too crowded.

They pose for the camera as they laugh and hold banners up. Another memorable night entering their precious memories book.

Jimin smiled the brightest, today he once again felt really loved, not by one person but thousands. How could he return this overflowing love? He wonders. Did they want something in return for this love? If so was he giving enough back with his performance? Was performance enough of a give back? He keeps wondering, however he doesn't sour his heart with these thoughts, he genuinely is just curious about it.

He looks next to him after they discarded the banner to take other pictures, catching a beautiful bunny smile directed at the camera. Instinctively he smiles at the man next to him, who has his arms wrapped around his shoulders. Did i want something back?

_

Grab some hot chocolate and maybe tissues🤔 and hop on this MinGuggie ride, my lovelies.😊💜

If you came from the last upload on Betrayal, then Welcome Back!
Otherwise, my first time readers, Welcome!🤗
This is a short story series and the first part, which is this; Selfless Love, is already fully written and i will be publishing regularly according to how well the missions are completed to make it fun.

The second installment is already under construction so i hope you guys will like this one enough to check the second one but the way i wrote it it's kinda impossible to not check it out.😂😋

Anyways, do enjoy reading and vote if you like! But do comment even if you don't like, i love reading comments.😄

I won't bore you anymore, bye. See you in the next chapter. Don't you dare abandon my story!😤

Also, feedback please?😟

@25Feb2022