~14~

Long chapter! Enjoy!

"Hyung please, open the door!" Jungkook knocks incessantly on Jimin's door but the latter would not even answer a word. It was already night time and he hadn't been out of his room the whole day, not even to eat.

So after everybody left to go eat dinner, leaving them behind since Jungkook refused to go after finding out Jimin wasn't either, Jungkook decided to take matters in hand.

But no matter how much he has been knocking on the door, he couldn't even hear a sound.

He didn't want Jimin to stay cooped up in his room. They had to talk it out at some point and it would be better if it was sooner than later. Especially now that they were alone, they could talk more comfortably.

He didn't want to lose the older to something like this. Nor did he want him to go through all of this alone, all over again.

"Jimin hyung please! Talk to me!" Jungkook pleads desperately.

"Hyung!!" Jungkook knocks harder but there still is no response so he grows worried.

He goes to his room to grab his phone and dials Jimin's number as he walks back to Jimin's room but he doesn't hear his phone ringing.

"Shit!"

Worried sick, he dials another number instead. "Namjoon hyung? Yes, uh do you know where the spare house keys are? Yes. Uh, i..can't find my room's key. Yeah, ok. Thank you hyung. Bye. Ok, have fun!" As soon as he disconnects the phone, he runs to the study room's locker and grabs Jimin's room's spare keys.

Quickly fiddling the keys in, he opens the door wide.

"Uh, Jungkook?" Jimin confusedly gets out of his bathroom, in just his boxers with a towel in his hand.

Jungkook sighs in relief. "Hyung!" "You almost gave me a heart attack!" He says in relief.

Jimin bites his lips. "I'm ok Jungkook. I know how to handle myself now." Jimin reassures, knowing Jungkook thought he was beating himself up for what happened and that he might have done something extreme.

Jungkook observes Jimin with serious eyes as he goes through his closet. He lets the latter change first before he says anything, gathering his thoughts together in the meantime.

Jimin turns around, already clad in shorts and a tee. Both stare at each other for a moment before Jimin starts arranging his bed.

"You didn't go for dinner?" Jimin asks nonchalantly.

"Hyung let's go eat, you didn't eat since morning." Jungkook reaches forward to Jimin, grabbing his arms as he drags him to the kitchen. He didn't like the fact that Jimin was trying to hide his emotions from him but feeding him was more important right now.

"Jungkook, stop. I ate snacks. I'm not hungry." Jimin unwilling follows behind Jungkook.

"A few snacks couldn't have possibly filled your stomach." Jungkook rolls his eyes, pushing Jimin down a chair around the counter as he goes through the kitchen cabinet to grab some ramen.

Jimin sighs as he observes Jungkook. He wanted to know what was Jungkook thinking, why was he not saying anything about yesterday? He wanted to ask about it himself but he's afraid to hear anything concerning his love for him from Jungkook. Besides, the latter was absolutely engrossed in making him food.

He still cares. Jimin thinks, his heart holding hope but at the same time wanting to tear up. Ofcourse he cares, he's Jungkookie. The kindest person i know.

"Here." Jungkook serves Jimin his ramen, placing his own bowl beside him.

"Jungkook...are you not going to-"