~10~

"Oh Jungkookie you're back." Jin exclaims. He was playing video games on the tv in the living room when he noticed the maknae walk in.

Jungkook sits next to him on the couch, eyeing the tv screen as Jin was fully focused again.

"Where are the other three?" Jin asks without diverting his eyes away from the screen.

"They are still working on their parts, i finished mine first since there wasn't too much for me to do. They're working hard for the next album." Jungkook says, going into the kitchen to drink some water as he boosts about his hyungs.

"Aah those guys are incredible." Jin states, voice full of pride.

"Where's Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asks after coming back into the living room.

"Still sleeping."

"Still. It's almost 4." Jungkook says, more to himself as he gets up, going to Jimin's room.

He opens the door, finding it useless to knock if Jimin was asleep. When he enters the room, he finds Jimin and Taehyung cuddling together into a deep sleep. Taehyung lying half way on top of Jimin with his arms around him and Jimin's arms around Taehyung, one hand tugging at his hair. They looked cute.

Jungkook smiles at them as he approaches close. He takes out his phone and clicks a picture nonchalantly and puts back his phone in his pocket.

They looked peaceful sleeping but it was time to get up so Jungkook decides to jump on top of them, because yeah, there's no better way to wake someone up than this. Before he could do that though, he sees Jimin moving slightly in his sleep as he tightens his hold on Taehyung. And just like that, the light bulb in Jungkook's mind lights up.

He had been thinking about this ever since he went to the company with his three hyungs. They are all males, so what if Jimin had a crush on one of them?

It sounded a little absurd since they'd all considered each other family but it's definitely possible, one cannot control who they love and it's not like they've had this brotherly bond from the beginning.

And now that he's seeing them so close together, he can't help but think; what if Jimin likes Taehyung?

Jungkook's eyes widens at his own thought. Taehyung was the only one Jimin told about his crush, albeit not who it was but it makes total sense why Jimin wouldn't tell him who it was if it's Taehyung himself. Oh god! Jimin hyung probably didn't want to ruin their friendship and the group's brotherhood.

Now, Jungkook feels bad. He wanted to help Jimin to get his love but Taehyung had never shown interest in guys and now Jungkook could understand Jimin's agony. Jimin must've felt he would never be able to be loved by Taehyung so he settled for his friendship instead.

But still, Jungkook wanted to help Jimin and he would still try. It's certain that Taehyung loves Jimin, all of them do love each other, he just has to find out if it can be romantically too. He would try once for his hyung.

He stares at them a little more and decides to let them be as he retrieves and heads to his room.

"Jungkook, come play with us." Taehyung motions for Jungkook to join him, Jimin and Hoseok as they play video games with Hoseok watching from the sidelines, eating snacks.

Jungkook joins Hoseok on the couch, eating whatever Hoseok is pushing into his mouth right now.

"Who's winning?" He asks Hobi.

"Taehyung." Hobi laughs.

"You're cheating Taehyung." Jimin exclaims in frustration.

"You're just bad at this Jiminah." Taehyung teases instead.

Jungkook stands up, going to Jimin's side as he watches carefully the race between Jimin and Taehyung.

"Hyung, move to the left." Jungkook says, tapping Jimin on his shoulder.

"Yes Jiminah." Hoseok agrees.

Jimin does as he's told, fully immersed on the game. After a few minutes of total chaos, with everybody screaming orders at him, including Jin who joined somewhere along the game, Jimin finally won.

"Ayy Voo, that was very bad!!" Jin teases Taehyung, who just laughs in disbelief.

"Yeahhhhh!" Jimin exclaims, hugging Jungkook and Hoseok.

As Jimin parts from the hug, he becomes aware of the fact that he's infront of Jungkook for the first time after confessing to him that he likes guys and although it doesn't feel any different from Jungkook's part, he still can't help but feel naked in a sense. As if Jungkook can now read him without any problem, as if he can see deep into his thoughts and emotions. Jimin still tries to be as normal as possible.

"Jimin help me cook today please?" Jin suddenly asks.

"Huh, you're cooking hyung?" Jimin asks, confused.

"Yoongi is feeling a bit sick, he wants to eat homemade food." He informs, getting up from the sofa and making his way to the kitchen.

"Oh, did he take meds?" Jimin asks in concern, earning a yes from Jin.

"Ok hyung." Jimin back hugs Taehyung as the other is getting ready for another game. "Taehyungie, you told me to remind you to clean up your room so enough gaming, get your ass to work." He lightly spanks him, snatching the controller all while Jungkook gives more attention to them than he's ever given anything in his life.

Taehyung pouts at Jimin but goes to his room as Jimin goes to the kitchen, finding Hoseok already there talking to Jin.

"Jungkook, come help us if you have nothing to do." Jin says, watching Jungkook just stand in the living room, staring at nothing in particular.

"N-no hyung. I have to tell V hyung something, i'll be right back." With that he storms off.

_

Happy Yoongi Day Everyone!💜🐺

P.s. Jungkookie is so oblivious😃

1st voter: Snowwieeeeeeee