~11~

"Hyung!"

"Come in Jungkookie." Taehyung says sweetly, smilling at the younger while making his bed.

Jungkook hesitantly enters the room, taking a seat on a chair opposite the bed.

Taehyung continues in tidying his room, patiently waiting for Jungkook to speak. Minutes pass and Jungkook is still staring down on the floor, contemplating on how to phrase his thoughts. He was feeling nervous, how does one ask such a question?

"What is it Jungkook? Are you ok?" Taehyung looks at Jungkook since the other would not talk.

"Uh hyung, d-do you love someone right now?" Jungkook blurts out hesitantly instead of his originally intented question, his heart hammering hard against his chest as he looks at Taehyung with hesitant eyes.

"What?" Taehyung laughs. "No Jungkook, i don't." Taehyung shakes his head amusedly and gets back to work.

"Why are you asking though?" Taehyung asks, grabbing some snacks and throwing it to Jungkook.

"Just curious. Um hyung when y-you have a lover would um would it be a girl...or a boy?" Jungkook pretends to be invested in the snack as he dies a little from the inside from all the tension and fear he's experiencing.

Taehyung looks over at him with a raised brow at his question as Jungkook pretends he doesn't see him.

"Random question but i like girls so girls." Taehyung laughs, as he walks closer to Jungkook, grabbing a chair and sitting infront of him.

Jungkook looks up at Taehyung, knowing he is cornered by the curious boy now. He regrets his life decisions now.

"Why do you ask though Jungkookie? Any specific reasons?" Taehyung smirks, looking Jungkook in the eye.

"Just curious hyung, just curious. It's a new world." Jungkook laughs awkwardly, avoiding eye contact.

"Uh-huh. Really?" Taehyung squints his eyes. "Or, you are confused about your sexuality?!"

Jungkook looks up with wide eyes at Taehyung.

"Aah, it's ok Jungkookah, you know there's nothing wrong with liking the same gender, right? And it’s ok to be confused. There's no rush. This is your life and nobody can force you to make a decision. Take your time in learning about yourself, about who you are and who you like. Hmm?" Taehyung says, clutching Jungkook's hands in his, trying to comfort the younger.

"Thank you for the kind words hyung, but i'm not confused of who i like. I know i like girls." Jungkook smiles. He couldn't help but think how Jimin didn’t get to hear these words when he was struggling. He felt sad about that.

"Oh, then why are you asking me this all of a sudden?" Taehyung backs off, confused.

"Well, i was wondering how you'd react if a guy was to like you." Jungkook decides to take his chances.

"Why? Wait- do you like me? Is that why yo- " Taehyung asks, shook.

"No hyung. Not me. I just told you i like girls." Jungkook stops him from assuming things.

"Not you, then someone else. Spill." Taehyung squints his eyes at him.

"N-no, it's just a hypothetical question hyung." Jungkook denies, trying to act as chilled out as possible.

Taehyung stares at him for a few seconds before sighing. "I don't know how i'd react but yeah i would obviously have to reject them so they can move on properly."

Jungkook nods his head at Taehyung's response. All he could think of was Jimin. It was clear to him that Jimin could not have Taehyung so now he had to help his hyung move on.

Jungkook abruptly stands up, startling Taehyung.

"Where are-"

"I have to go hyung. I have an important thing to do." He cuts him off, quickly moving out the door.

Taehyung stares at the door, in shock of how quickly things just happened. He shakes his head at how silly Jungkook is. "I wonder how you would react though." He mutters quietly under his breath.

"I'll do the dishes." Jungkook volunteers since he didn't help them cook earlier. "I'll help clean up." Namjoon chirps.

They had already had their dinner and the two stayed behind to clean up today.

After cleaning up, Jungkook and Namjoon part ways. Jungkook went to his room to quickly wash up so he could go to Jimin's room. They'd barely talked today and he didn't want things to be awkward between them after yesterday so the earlier they talk it out the better. He also had to figure out how to help Jimin move on, but before that he had to make sure Jimin's crush was indeed Taehyung.

With hammering heart and clammy hands, he stood outside Jimin's room, staring at the door. He didn't know why he was so nervous.

He raised his arms and knocked on the door. Shortly after, the door opened, revealing a cozy dressed Jimin, looking tense.

"Hyung." Jungkook simply says.

"Jungkook." Jimin breathes out.

They stare at each other for a moment, both hesitant.

"Can i...come in?" Jungkook asks timidly.

Jimin nods, swallowing his words and making way for Jungkook. He closes the door behind them and goes to sit beside Jungkook on the bed.

They sit in silence for a while, staring at anything but each other.
Cursing themselves for being this awkward.

"Hyung, let's not be awkward." Jungkook sheepishly says, looking at Jimin.

Jimin looks back at him. "Yeah, let's not." He chuckles.

"Phew.. now that that's settled. Let's play a game, i'm bored." Jungkook enthusiastically turns towards Jimin, hands on his shoulder.

"Really Jungkook, that quick? And a game, right now?" Jimin rolls his eyes, turning to face Jungkook too.

"Hyung, come on. It's going to be fun. It's been long since we played something." Jungkook tries to convince, sporting a wide smile on his face.

"It's been literally two days." Jimin deadpans, not buying his idea.

"That's not the point. Come on let's play!" Jungkook shakes Jimin's arms left and right to coerce him.

"What do we play?" Jimin defeatedly mutters.

"Truth or Drink." Jungkook smirks.

_

I've been trying to update this chapter for 3 hours, i'm gonna be so mad if this keeps acting up😀😀🔪

1st voter: Miwi_Koo [Me lol]