~2~

Congratulations to Snowwieeeeeeee for being the first to complete the previous chapter mission.

Chapter mission: Find that one thing Jungkook actually does in real life and comment on that paragraph to Unlock the next Chapter.

"Eyy everyone Jiminie is here." Jin announces cheerily as he lets the man in.

"Hi Armys!" Jimin greets with a beautiful smile.

"Jimin-si what are you doing here at this hour?" Jin asks, acting as a host.

"Aah i wanted to see our precious Ami but hyung why are you doing a live at this hour?" Jimin chuckles, looking at Jin who sat down on a chair infront of his phone.

"Aah Jimin-si i don't know either." Jin laughs as Jimin joins him, body thrown back.

Jimin talks a little with Jin and Armys, answering some questions. His heart stinging a little whenever he sees a comment of two specific names combined together.

"Ok hyung i will go now, it's 1:15 am. Good luck with your live." Jimin smiles as he gets up from his chair.

"Where are you going now Jiminah?" Jin inquires.

"To Jungkook's room." Jimin answers simply, looking at the comments still.

"Aah yes, he was crying after the concert too today everyone." Jin laughs, narrating the story of Jungkook crying in the lobby earlier so he could embarrass his little brother a bit as Jimin laughs along.

Jimin waits for Jin's story to be over, staring at the comments going haywire with so many comments about that specific ship name that always does something to his heart. Jikook.

Jimin says his goodbyes after a minute more of chatter and leaves the room.

He makes his way on the opposite side again towards Jungkook's room.

He knocks on the door, creating a weird pattern that Jungkook always seems to be playing whenever he comes to disturb him in his room around 1am no matter where they are. But he doesn't mind, he finds it endearing.

After a few seconds the door opens.

"Jimin hyung!" Jungkook exclaims with a happy face.

"What are you doing?" Jimin pushes past Jungkook and enters the room to go sit on Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook closes the door and follows after. "Just showered."

"How are you feeling now?" Jimin smiles softly at Jungkook when he sat down next to him.

"I'm fine." Jungkook quietly says, avoiding eye contact as he looks around the room.

Years had passed and Jungkook was still the same. Jimin smiles at the thought as he drags himself closer to Jungkook, hugging him around his shoulders.

"Jungkookie tell hyung." Jimin insists, smiling through his words and shaking Jungkook, making the latter chuckle.

"Hyung i want to do more concerts now." Jungkook pouts, reminiscing his time at the concert.

Jimin chuckles at him, moving back from the hug yet his arms still around the others shoulder as he ruffles Jungkook's hair.

"We'll do more in the future Jungkook, now you need to rest so you can concentrate on the next album when time comes. Don't think i didn't see you recklessly going all out." Jimin squints his eyes playfully.

"Hyung you are no better." Jungkook teases.

"Yoongi hyung was the one the most hyped today though." Jimin laughs, bringing up the moment everyone was clowning Yoongi for at the dinner table ealier.

At that, the previously gloomy boy lightens up, standing up from the bed and imitating Yoongi's jump during one of their choreography-less songs.

They both laugh wholeheartedly at that.

"He was right infront of me." Jungkook continues laughing. Poor Yoongi was surely going to be teased for this countless of times in the future by the evil maknae.

The two continue on their night with more chatter and banters, falling asleep around 4 am, thankfully their flight home tomorrow was at night.

Sunlight emerse into the room, lighting up every corner. They both had forgotten to draw the curtains before sleeping.

Squinting his eyes, Jimin looks around the room with his sleep induced vision. He frowns. Why did this room look so familiar yet so different? Oh right! He slept in Jungkook's hotel room again.

He looks right next to him, finding the cute sleeping face of his bandmate. He looked beautiful sleeping. Jimin cracks a smile and studies Jungkook's face.

He looked at the other with so much adoration in his eyes. The younger was so beautiful and pure to him. So precious. He had grown so much right infront of his eyes yet he was still the most beautiful and pure human Jimin had ever seen and also the one he loved the most. He made that pretty clear right from the start but after so many years he now could say it with unwavering certainty, without any doubt. But could he really? He did express his love a lot but didn't he do that for every other members too? How much of the love he carried for the other could he really express without being seen as weird?

It made Jimin sad, having to hide. He used to be ashamed of his feelings, of being bisexual but not anymore. After so much struggle with who he is, he finally found himself. Found peace.

He could finally say he was no longer insecure, he loved who he was. And with the love that came for oneself, he also learned to love the other just like this, without wanting to be loved back. Without feeling the need to make the love of his life love him back.

In the beginning, he tried alot, way too much. He knows it too. Infact all of them did, try hard. Everything was so new to all seven of them and they were all trying to survive, to leave a mark, to show people sides of them that was worth being loved and he tried the hardest in that aspect. He felt the need to show sides of him that were cool and lovable. It's not easy being 18 and surrounded by so many people and cameras. Naturally he felt self conscience and tried to protect himself by portraying what he felt would make him look cool.

Amidst his identity crisis phase, he also ended up feeling attracted to a certain boy who was 2 years younger than him and also his bandmate. Before debut he was so conflicted, he'd known that he was attracted to boys and girls but Jungkook was the first one he was actually interested in.

At first he thought it was a simple infatuation, so he simply didn't mind the feeling and tried to shower Jungkook with love seeing that the boy was young and shy. Perhaps he chose the wrong way despite meaning no malice as Jungkook wasn't too comfortable with the touching but what would he have done when his love language is touch.

At the back of his mind he realised pretty late that whatever he did was because he was too self conscious infront of the camera and he unfortunately had built a character that was somewhat a little different to his truthful self just because he thought people wouldn't love the real him. So his way of approaching Jungkook was almost always influenced by the presence of a camera or not.

Jungkook being the introvert that he is always stopped Jimin's advances not knowing how to handle the attention from the overly touchy and enthusiastic male and that never failed to make Jimin's heart ache. However, few months after their debut, this mostly became a thing for them, on camera Jungkook would always tease Jimin and refuse his advances while sometimes being weirded out. But off camera, he was very thankful that the elder took so much care of him. Jungkook did say he considered Jimin his favourite hyung, adding, it's because he took good care of him and bought him food.

_

Feedback?