Long Day

TWO MONTHS LATER

"Okay, let's see what we got here." Y/N mumbled to herself. She studied every corner of where she's at and quietly hummed.

It's been two months since she was given this task, she thought it will be easy and she could go home soon. But she should've known that there's no easy mission, especially when HYDRA is involved.

She's been camping around and trying to learn more about the place and the people inside, she needs to do that in order to proceed with her mission and get whatever she came here for.

She missed everyone though. She couldn't really contact them, she only talked to Fury, updating him about her mission and progress. And she's positive that Fury never discussed anything with anyone outside mission.

She's hoping that this day will go her way though, if she's successful with this, then she can come home soon.

Once she's ready, she cracked her knuckles and took a deep breath. "Let's do this and go home."

***

"Oh, come on!" Y/N groaned as she felt a punch on her stomach.

Apparently, she got caught and it went all to shit. She got the information though, safely restored to a USB. She also wiped out their computers and everything. Practically ending their scheme.

Y/N clenched her jaw and dodged another hit and she kicked him in the stomach before she shot him down. She turned around and started running.

Only to hear someone screaming from behind her before she got knocked down at the railing and Y/N grunted in pain as she dropped the USB.

She and the man stood up and ran at each other and began throwing punches.

The man grabbed the USB when he kicked Y/N to the ground, making her slide. And Y/N kicked it out of the man's hands and punched his face.

Y/N ran over to the USB, but fell to the ground when the man threw a knife at her. She groaned loudly but she immediately stood up, the man took out a knife and went up to Y/N. He drove it through the air and Y/N dodged the blade and caught his hand but he grabbed her and pushed the knife into her shoulder.

Y/N screamed in pain as she head butted the man, trying to get him off of her. The man threw Y/N into a metal wall, and went for the USB.

Y/N ripped out the blade and grabbed him as he picked up the USB. She picked him up by the neck and proceeded to throw him harshly to the ground. She grabbed the man's arm and held it under her own while pushing his head down. And then she broke his arm, making him scream out in pain. 

Y/N dropped to the floor, with the man in a headlock. The man's face went red as he tried to gasp for air. He stopped thrashing around in Y/N's arms and his body went limp, dropping the USB. She dropped the limp body, grabbed the USB and ran.

She didn't even have the chance to make it to the door when another man yanked her back inside. She groaned and head butted the man behind her and he let go of her to cradle his broken nose.

"I hate to use my head again for a weapon! Fucking hell!" Y/N shouted, she's been head butting people today and she fucking hates it.

Then she turned around and picked up her knee and hit the man where the sun don't shine. She winced as if she felt it herself. "Good luck having kids." 

Just then, a woman appeared from behind her and grabbed her. The woman pushed her into the wall, making her groan in pain. 

"Where the fucking fuck did you came from?!" Y/N groaned. And she grabbed the woman's arm and twisted it, making her scream in pain and dropping to the ground.

Y/N then ran outside and hid behind cars as more Hydra Agents stood back up and shot at her. Just then, a shot of grenade was thrown at the car she's hiding at, she quickly run to the other side but it went off and she fell to the ground and landed on her back, groaning.

"Oh, this is gonna be a long fucking day." She mumbled to herself before standing back up, more than ready to finish this and go home.