No Words Needed

Y/N changed their positions and straddle Natasha's toned stomach, kissing the redhead, she smiles into the kiss when Natasha moaned. She bit Natasha's bottom lip as she pulled away from the kiss and she looks down at Natasha.

Natasha looked up at Y/N, her heart hammering against her chest. Her eyes rolling back when Y/N moved down a little and reached to her dick, slowly entering herself.

"Oh, fuck..." Y/N moaned, she stopped for a second, letting herself adjust to Natasha's size.

Natasha breathes heavily, opening her eyes and looking up at Y/N. Her hands went to Y/N's hips, guiding her.

They both moaned when Y/N starts riding Natasha with a slow rhythm, circling her hips every now and then.

Natasha was moaning and groaning as she watch her dick going in and out of Y/N's pussy, she looks up at Y/N's face and her heart thumped. Y/N has her eyes closed, biting her lip while moaning and her hands rests on Natasha's abdomen, pushing herself up and going back down.

"Fucking hell, detka..." Natasha groaned, gripping onto Y/N's hips.

"Hmm," Y/N moaned and looked down at Natasha with hooded eyes, she sent Natasha a flirty smile and starts bouncing up and down, riding the redhead's dick.

"Fuck, Y/N!" Natasha groaned, and starts meeting Y/N's thrust.

Y/N moans and snaked an arm around Natasha's neck, and she leaned down, keeping her pace and giving Natasha's neck some open mouth kisses, biting and licking on the skin.

"Oh, baby, fuck..." Natasha moaned, her eyes rolling back as she fasten her thrust.

Natasha moved her hands to Y/N's ass, moaning into Y/N's ear and going deeper and faster. Their skins slapping and Y/N's loud moan is edging the redhead to her orgasm.

"Fuck, Nat! Please!" Y/N moaned, biting Natasha's shoulder.

Natasha can feel that Y/N's about to cum because the woman is squeezing her dick every now and then and also pulling her closer to her own climax.

Then their thrusts becomes sloppier as they both feel their climax approaching.

"Cum for me, my Widow." Natasha husked, slapping Y/N's ass.

"Oh my fucking— Nat! I'm cumming!" Y/N choked on her moan, her eyes rolled back and she bit Natasha's shoulder again, cumming.

Natasha can feel herself about to cum, so she pulled out just in time for her to release her cum.

Y/N whimpered and her body went limp on top of Natasha, breathing heavily as their hearts beats so fast.

Natasha hugged Y/N, kissing her head.

Y/N smiles, and pecked Natasha's neck.

No words needed, they just embrace each other and feeling their synchronized heartbeat.