Ride Me

FEW HOURS LATER

"That was fucking close." Y/N sighed.

"Tell me about it." Natasha chuckled and closed the Quinjet, she walked towards the front, sitting down and flying them away.

Natasha couldn't talk to Y/N after all, the two of them got a last minute mission. But it's fine, at least she's with Y/N. Maybe she'll talk to her in the morning once they get their rest.

They successfully finished their mission and they're now coming back.

"I'm bored." Y/N said, looking at the back of Natasha's head because she's standing in the middle of the Quinjet.

"Sleep, Y/N. You can sleep." Natasha said and chuckled.

"Excuse me?" Y/N scoffed, being extra. "Sleep? When you're here? Natasha Romanoff? No, no. That's a crime, sleeping is a crime when you're around." She said.

Natasha laugh, shaking her head. Y/N can really be so extra sometimes, she's so funny and the redhead always find herself laughing or smiling around Y/N and that's also why she loves the woman.

Just then, Y/N thought of something, she grinned.

"Hey, Nat?" Y/N called out.

"Yes?" Natasha answered.

"Can I change your name?" Y/N asked.

Natasha furrowed her eyebrows, laughing in confusion. "What? Why?"

"I wanna start calling you mine." Y/N said and giggled at her silliness.

Natasha laughed loudly, nodding her head in approval. "Well you can, as long as you let me change your last name to Romanoff." She said and smirked.

Y/N blushed, not expecting Natasha to say something back. "Damn it, okay... ah, Nat?"

"Yes again, Y/N?" Natasha chuckled. She didn't need to look at Y/N to know she made her blushed.

"Are you a horse?" Y/N asked, she's about to say something bold.

"Why?" Natasha asked, chuckling.

"Because I wanna ride you." Y/N said and giggled, blushing too.

"Well then yes," Natasha said. "Yes, Y/N. I am a horse." She added.

"Goddamnit," Y/N groaned and blushed.

"Ride me, Y/N." Natasha said.

Y/N's eyes widened as she watch the redhead put the Quinjet to autopilot, before she stood up and walked towards her. She got kind of scared because of the way Natasha was looking at her.

And what comes next was something else.

Natasha pushed her against the wall of the Quinjet before smashing their lips in a heated kiss.

Y/N moaned in surprised and electricity run through her whole body, she can feel herself getting wet as Natasha kisses her deeply and passionately. She then felt a tap on her thighs, and she jumped, wrapping both her legs around Natasha's waist, and she also wrapped her arms around Natasha's neck.

Without breaking the kiss, Natasha walk towards the corner of the Quinjet. They have a soft, but small bed and she laid Y/N down and pulled away from the kiss so she could take Y/N's suit off.

"Can I?" Natasha asked, consent is a must. As much as she wants to take Y/N here and there, it should be consensual.

"Yes," Y/N breathes.

Natasha slowly unzipped Y/N's suit, her dick twitching when Y/N's cleavage greeted her. She licked her lips and successfully took off the suit, tossing it aside. Her heart is beating fast as she admire Y/N's body, "God, you're beautiful." She knew Y/N would be beautiful.

Y/N blushed, "Thank you."

Natasha leaned down and pecked Y/N's lips before kissing her way down. And it didn't take long for her to find Y/N's weak spot. The way the younger Avenger was letting out moans and breathy pants are like music to her ears, it's more beautiful than music and it's making her harder down there.

Natasha trailed kisses down to Y/N's cleavage before unclasping her bra, and her mouth just watered at her breasts. She didn't waste their time and dive into Y/N's breasts.

"Nat..." Y/N moans, her eyes closed.

Natasha smirks as she kisses her way down, until her face was in front of Y/N's underwear and she can clearly see that Y/N soaked them. She slightly bit on Y/N's clothed clit, earning a loud moan from Y/N.

"Please," Y/N begged. "Nat, please..."

That could make Natasha cum, by just Y/N's begging.

With that, Natasha pulled down Y/N's soaked underwear and she let out a groaned when she saw Y/N's pussy. She's hard, so hard.

Natasha got down and lick Y/N's pussy, tasting her and moaning at her sweetness. She has never tasted something so sweet and delicious in her life and with just one lick, she's already addicted.

"Nat, fuck!" Y/N moaned loudly.

Natasha reached for Y/N's thighs, wrapping them over her shoulders and giving her more access to Y/N's soaked pussy. She starts kissing Y/N's clit down to her vagina, very slowly and intimately.

"Oh, fuck," Y/N moans at how good Natasha's making her feel.

Natasha hummed, sucking Y/N's clit and playing with them using her tongue. Shaking her head a bit to give more pressure, then she moved down to her girl's vagina, licking and going in and out before she licked her way up and sucked on Y/N's clit, flickering her tongue.

"Fuck!" Y/N screamed in pleasure, "I'm so close, Nat! Please!" She moaned, gripping on the bed.

"Cum for me, detka." Natasha husked.

Y/N's eyes rolled back as her back arched, she screamed Natasha's name without a shame and cum all over the redhead's mouth.

Natasha smiles, helping Y/N ride out her orgasm and drinking all of her cum.

"Oh," Y/N breathes heavily, her body slamming back against the bed.