Y/N's Wife

FEW DAYS LATER

"How are you, my love?" Natasha asked, kissing her wife's head.

"Ah," Y/N chuckled weakly, "I'm fine, Nat. Don't worry, love."

It's been a few days and Natasha has been taking care of Y/N. She lost a lot of blood and she needed to rest so she can recover as soon as possible.

They did went home at their beach house, and that's where Y/N's been resting. The redhead is always by her side, taking care of her and just making sure that she's alright.

"What do you want for dinner?" Natasha asked, smiling at Y/N.

Y/N grins, Natasha has been learning how to cook and she's great with it.

"Can I have you for dinner?" Y/N asked, grinning.

Natasha laughed, shaking her head. "You can't barely stand, my love."

Y/N giggled, staring at Natasha. "I love you, Natasha." She said.

Natasha smiles, "I love you more, Y/N."

Y/N smiles, looking over at the ocean. She sighs, and starts humming.

Natasha looked at Y/N as her wife starts singing.

"Now the time has come to leave you
One more time
Let me kiss you
Then close your eyes
And I'll be on my way
Dream about the days to come
When I won't have to leave alone
About the times, I won't have to say..."

Natasha frowned, "Don't sing that, sing something else, please." She said.

Y/N looked at Natasha and she smiles, caressing her wife's cheek. "I love you, so much. Thank you for everything, thank you for being my wife even just for an hour. I love you, Natasha. You'll be fine, I know you will be alright. For me."

Natasha shook her head, "Baby, you're fine. You're here with me—"

"Natasha."

Natasha blinked a couple times, she looked around and frowned.

"Where did you go?" Clint asked.

"What..." Natasha shook her head, and then she looked down and her heart shattered into a million of pieces.

Y/N Romanoff
Wife • Friend • Avenger

Is what it says on the tombstone.

That's when Natasha woke up from the cruel reality.

Her wife didn't make it, Y/N died the day they vowed to forever. She watched the life leave Y/N's eyes and the last smile that Y/N gave her as she said her last I love you.

Natasha broke down, sobbing. She fell on her knees and cried. "No! Not my Y/N! Not my wife!" She cried and she didn't care who's seeing her vulnerable.

The boys are crying quietly, feeling hopeless that they didn't do anything to save their youngest.

Peter, Ned, MJ, and May are crying. Peter is sobbing and still couldn't believe that her best friend died.

Maria's trying her best not to cry, but a few tears managed to escape her eyes. Y/N was her little sister, the person she can fully trust.

Everyone is heartbroken, but nothing compares to what Natasha's feeling. She's broken, without seeing any hope if she'll ever recover.

"Please," Natasha sobbed, "Please."

Clint purses his lips, crying quietly as he watch Natasha breaking.

"Detka," Natasha cried, "Please."

Natasha hates this, why did the only person that she loved the most have to go? Why did Y/N have to go where Natasha can't follow?

"You said you wouldn't leave, you said we will build our family and grow up together..." Natasha sobbed, "Why are you in the afterlife?"

Natasha should be Y/N's wife, living their life as one.

But now, Natasha is just her widow, and the redhead will spend every waking day of her life without her wife.

Without the youngest Avenger.

Without Y/N.