You're My Life

FEW HOURS LATER

Natasha and Y/N laid on the bed, cuddling and watching movies. They decided to come inside since it's getting cold.

"This is the happiest day of my life." Y/N mumbled, smiling while watching the movie.

Natasha kissed Y/N's forehead, smiling. "I'm glad I made you happy today."

"You always make me happy, Nat." Y/N said, giggling. "Not just today, but every single day. And I'm ready to just spend the rest of my life with you, maybe even settle down someday? Here?" She said and looked up at Natasha.

Natasha smiles, "You want that?"

Y/N nodded her head, "Yeah. I want that, I want it with you." She said, smiling.

"Then we should just get married." Natasha said.

Y/N giggled. "You're always saying that, do you really want to marry me though?" She asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Natasha answered without hesitation. "I'm Black Widow, I don't just go to people and tell them I'll marry them. Just to you and I meant that. I do want to marry you, Y/N." She said.

Y/N blushed, "Then propose, Natasha."

"Really?" Natasha's eyes widened. "You said it's too soon for that?"

"Fuck what I said," Y/N chuckled, she pulled away from Natasha and sat up. "I realized that we have to seize every moment, especially with our line of work, we never know what will happen tomorrow or the day after that. And I want to make sure that I get to spend every second of my life with you, loving you and all." She said.

Natasha smiles widely, she nodded her head and stood up from the bed, looking around the room and trying to find something. When she found one, she grabbed it and went back to the bed and sat down in front of Y/N. She took Y/N's hand in hers, smiling.

"You're right, we should spend every second of our lives loving each other to the fullest, so... Y/N L/N, will you marry me?" Natasha asked with a huge smile and a fast beating heart.

"Yes, Natasha. I will marry you." Y/N said, her heart just want to burst out of her chest.

Natasha smiles widely, biting her lip. She then tied the small string on Y/N's finger, after that, she kissed Y/N's knuckles. "I love you, let's get married as soon as we get back."

Y/N smiles and kissed Natasha's nose, "Sounds like a plan, who will marry us though?" She asked.

Rubbing Y/N's knuckles, Natasha shrugged. "Thor? I mean, he's literally a God." She said and they both laughed.

"Yeah, that's perfect." Y/N said, giggling.

Natasha took a deep breath, smiling as she looks at Y/N. "I'm so in love with you." She said.

Y/N sat on Natasha's lap, smiling down at her fiancée. "I'm in love with you too, Nat. And I'm so fucking happy and thankful that I get to see and experience this side of you." She said and caresses Natasha's cheek.

"This is just the start, my love. Our start." Natasha said, her arms around Y/N's body, keeping her close and warm.

"Are we..." Y/N licked her lips, "Are we going to retire someday?"

"Hmm," Natasha hummed, suddenly thinking deep. "I mean, yes..."

"Hey," Y/N whispered and tilted Natasha's head so the redhead will look in her eyes. "It's okay, one step at a time, Nat."

"No, it's just, I wanna express my feelings more, I want to be completely honest with you." Natasha said. "I do want to retire someday and just spend our lives here, in our home and away from any danger. I just... it's gonna be hard at first because this life is all I know, I've been a trained killer all my life."

"Hey, no." Y/N frowned, shaking her head. "Don't say that to yourself. You're not in that position anymore, you're Natasha Romanoff, a lover, a friend, and an Avenger. That's who you are, okay? You save people, you saved me." She said, "If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be alive and spending my life with you. That's who you are, Natasha."

Natasha teared up. "The things that I've done, my ledger is dripping red. I'm a monster."

Y/N can literally feel and hear her heart breaking, she started crying. "Please don't say that to yourself, you're hurting me..." She whispered. "You're not a monster... you're my life. And those red on your ledger? You've wiped it all out the moment you decided to make a difference for yourself, to turn your life around for the better purposes. You just have to see that you're good, Nat. More than good. You have to forgive yourself, my love."

Natasha licked her lips, crying.

Y/N wiped Natasha's tears, and letting her own tears fall from her eyes. "I love you so much, Natasha. I'm here every step of the way and I'll never get tired of reminding you just how good you are. You're my life, you're my hero."

Natasha smiles a little, burying her face on Y/N's chest. "You're all I need."

"And I'm here to fulfill that." Y/N whispered, smiling and hugging her fiancée.