Chapter 14

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽

-ASHLYN POV-

I was packing my stuff because we're going to Siargao with the Fam.

"Sandro, are you ready na?" I asked him but he gave me a sad-cute face and said.

"Why Sandro? Call me Dad!" and he gave me a kiss. I was speechless and continued to pack my stuff.

"Kids, are you guys ready?" Tito Bong asked and we all answered with a Yes

We all went down and Vinny and Simon can't removed their eyes from us. We all went to the Van.
The Driver, Tito Bong, Tita Liza, Sandro, Me, Simon and Vinny. Plus Tita bought two maids with us

"So is everybody here" Tito Bong asked and we all responded with a Yes. We drove off and I chatted my best friend Wendy. Me and Wendy have been friends since we were in kindergarden, she was also in Siargao so I texted her to alarm her we were going to Siargao too.

-ON CHAT-

A: Hey bestie! We are off to Siargao!
W: What? Really? HALAH andito din kami right now! hanggang wednesday kami!
A: Ewan kopa saamin eh, see you!!
W: Sige Ingat kayo ha!

-SANDRO POV-

We have been traveling for more than 4 hours, Ashlyn has been sleeping on my arm for more than an hour and as always she's showing her cute chubby cheeks, so adorable. I took another photo of her and me she woke up and saw me clicking pics of us and slapped my arm and I laughed.

"Dad naman eh" she gave me a glare when all of a sudden we heard the whole van went "Ooooohhhhh" We both froze and was shocked. I gave her a death stare and she just smiled.

"Dad pala ha!" Simon and said and they all laughed. We just laughed with them and after 3 more hours we're finally here!"

-VINNY POV-

We finally arrived and automatically I saw a beautiful girl and Simon saw her ex girlfriend. Haha poor him, we got out of the Van and ofcourse those two cheesy couple got out hand in hand and expected alot of girls wanted pictures from us especially from my brother, but I heard some girls shouted "SANDRO! BAT GANYAN KA MAKAHAWAK SA KATULONG NIYO?" and some said "SANDRO! ANAKAN MO AKO!" I've had enough of what they are commenting towards my soon to be sister-in-law and I shouted

"HEY! She's not our maid infact asawa ni kuya yan! Si Ashlyn. Now can you just respect their privacy!" And they all looked at me, some stayed some left. I felt Ate Ashlyn hugged me and I hugged her back, I looked at Kuya Sandro if he'll be jealous but to my surprise he's not since I saved his girlfriend.

-SANDRO POV-

We got inside our hotel room. Vinny and Simon shared a room while me and Ashlyn shared a room and Mom and Dad shared a room then the driver and two maids shared another room. I saw Ashlyn sitting on the poarch when I approached her.

"Love, bat ganyan ka makatingin? Do you have any problem?" I asked

"Wala naman Dad pero-" then she started sobbing, I hugged her and gave her alot of kissed.

"Those nasty comments just broke my heart, Dad" then she hugged me back, I said

"Don't worry mommy, I love you no matter what happens" and I carried her and threw her on the bed and I threw myself in the bed too. I started to cuddle with her and she all her tears was replaced with a big smile. I like it when she smiles

"You know, It's much better when you smile." I kissed her and she kissed me back.

-ASHLYN POV-

Me and Sandro decided to go to the beach, he went there first because I was still getting ready. To make him kinda angry I wore a 2-piece bikini to you know kinda piss him off. I wore a duster before I went outside, I saw him taking pictures with some other girls and I took off my duster, he saw me and started running towards me.

"MRS MARCOS! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE WEARING?! PINAYAGAN BA KITANG MAG-SUOT NG GANYAN!" He started complaining and I just laughed and walked towards the beach.

-SANDRO POV-

I was taking pictures with some of my fans when I saw Ashlyn, Goddamn she's beautiful but next thing you know she removed her duster and she was wearing a 2-piece bikini! LITERALLY a 2-piece bikin. I came running towards her and said.

"MRS MARCOS! WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?! PINAYAGAN BA KITANG MAG-SUOT NG GANYAN!'' pero aba tinawanan niya lang ako at naglakad papuntang beach kaya kumuha ako ng towel at tumakbo papunta sakanya, cinover ko ang buong katawan niyo. Gabi nadin nung magswiswimming kami kaso ganto suot niya! After dinner ganito makikita ko? She's sexy but if other men saw her like this I'm going to kill them! So I carried her my hands around her and we went inside the room we're staying.

"Do you think what you're doing is funny? What if tinignan ka ng mga lalaki don?" I asked and she responded with.

"Edi tignan nila ako" And she laughed again. I've had enough so I pushed her towards our bed which made us both fell.

"At ng dahil sayo mapapaexercise ako!" I said and next thing you know..

-To be Continued-