Special Chapter

𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 - 𝗗𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆

-DECEMBER 09-

-ASHLYN POV-

Today is a special day since It's our Governors Birthday, Gov Matt and mine too but I really don't celebrate that much. Thee day before his birthday we had already planned what we were going to since you know he's our loving Gov.

"Ms Ashlyn, samahan mo ako mamaya bibili tayo ng regalo ni Sir Matt" Ms Cassie said, I agreed and I went to Sir Matt's office.

"Good Afternoon Sir, may ipapakuha kadaw po saakin ulit?" I said, he smiled and said.

"Yes yes, ipapakuha ko sana sayo yung mga papel sa office ni Ms Scarlett since may naiwan akong mga important files don." I nodded and went to Scarlett's office.

When I was on my way to her office I saw Sandro waiting for someone, when he saw me he smiled and ran towards me and hugged me, I hugged him back

"Hey Ash! I was about to pick you up since we needed to go somewhere" he greeted, I looked at him confused and responded.

"Where are we even going? I was about to go to Scarlett's office since Sir Matt told me to get something" he just pulled my hands and left the office.

-MATTHEW POV-

It was 1:45 pm Ashlyn's still not here, I went outside to check if nakikipag-chismisan ba nanaman siya but to my surprise wala siya. I asked the security guard and he responded.

"Ah Sir umalis po siya kasama si Sir Sandro, hila-hila niya kanina si Ma'am Ashlyn eh ewan ko saan pupunta" I thanked him and went straight back to my office.

-ON THE CALL-

S: Hey Kuya Matt, what's the matter?
M: Asan Assistant ko?
S: Ha? Bakit? Wala naman saakin Assistant mo eh
M: Anong wala sabi ni kuya guard na kasama modaw! Ilabas mo si Ashlyn or sasampalin kita Sands!
S: Fine, I'm with her may pupuntahan kasi kami ok?
M: Saan naman kayo pupunta? Balik monga siya saakin may ipapagawa ako sakanya, bilis bagal!
S: Fine! Ok?
M: Thank you bilisan niyo!

Tong Sandro na 'to ikukuha assistant ko hindi nagpapaalam. After 10 minutes they finally arrived at the office.

"Thank God you have Ashlyn! Ikaw, magpaalam ka if kukunin mo Assistant ko! Ikaw kala mo ano eh no?" I said and slapped him on the arm, he rolled his at me and walked with Ashlyn. Aba 'tong pandak na ito kala mo sino ha!

-ASHLYN POV-

It was 4:30 pm when we finished since we all had an early out ang mga kasama ko ay sila Ms Cassie, Sir Cruz, Ms Gonzalez at malamang si Sandro, apparently kailangan kasama daw siya sumama since para may bodyguard ako kala mo naman mawawala ako.

We arrived at the mall and it was already 5:23 pm, we all looked for some gifts for Sir Matt and I chose this cute polo shirt for him since It's hard to pick a expensive gift for an expensive boss but to my surprise Sandro was whispering something to them without me, I went up to them and asked.

"Ano pinagbubulong ninyo jan?" He looked at me said.

"Ah wala 'to sige kain na tayo san mo gusto?" I just nodded and chose Shakeys since It was the closest thing that I could see.

"Good Evening Sir how many are you?" the waiter asked.

"5 seats please'' he responded, the waiter nodded and we followed and got to our seats, Sandro chose the two seats and the rest sat on the other side.

I was surprised Sandro put his head on my shoulder and started using his phone, I just let him do it and all of my co-workers were looking at us

"Sandro, maiisue tayo!" I said he looked up at me and said.

"Edi maiisue tayo and I'll approve the issues" kinilig naman tong mga co-workers ko, I glared at them and glared at Sandro. After 20 minutes our food finally came and we prayed and eat.

We're done eating and went to walk around the mall, some people spotted us both and they started taking pictures with us. Starnge? Why with me?

"Uwi na tayo!" Sabi ni Ms Gonzalez saamin, we all agreed and went to the parking lot.

"Picture tayo Ashlyn" sabi ni Sandro, aba himala nag-aaya ng picture.

"Uhm Ms Gonzalez can you take a picture of us both?" Sandro added, kilig naman tong mga to! She agreed and took photo of us. Inakbayan ako ni Sandro which gave me chills sabay smile.

After we drove everyone to their houses and we're finally home. Ah finally! I went straight upstairs and fell asleep.

The next day I woke up and it was already 9:45 am, Shit! I'm late na so I quickly got up and saw Sandro wasn't on his bed so I quickly got my phone and texted Sir Matt

-ON CHAT-
A: Sir Matt, sorry but I think I'll be late today.
-5 minutes later-
M: I'm late too, sunduin nalang kita jan ok?
A: Ok sir thanks!

Damn, we're both late! 20 minutes later he arrived here. I quickly got up and ran towards his car and we quickly drove off

Finally we got there but to my surprise the office isn't busy that much and for some reason none of them are answering the phone, Also Sandro isn't picking up his phone.

We just went inside and was shocked to see what's inside.

-SANDRO POV-

We saw Kuya Matt's car driving in so we quickly turned off the light and hid. When Ashlyn and Kuya Matt got inside the assistant turned on the lights and we all greeted them a Happy Birthday!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR MATTHEW AND ASHLYN" We all shouted and ofcourse they were all shocked especially Ashlyn.

"Ashlyn birthday modin pala ngayon! Bat hindi mo sinasabi saamin?" Kuya Matt asked, Ashlyn just gave a smile and came walking towards me.

"Thank you Sandro!" and hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I turned around and saw everyone has their eyes on us both, Including Kuya Matt.

"Uyy yung kasinsin ko!" Kuya Matt said, I just laughed and hugged Ashlyn too.

"So Today, I'm planning to go around baranggays and give them help for our birthday since hindi sinasabi ng babaitang ito na birthday niya pala" Kuya Matt said and we all laughed.

We got to first baranggay and gave out packs of food and toys for the youngsters. It was already 5:48 pm when we finished distributing packs. When we got back to the office I tapped Ashlyn's shoulder and said.

"Ashlyn, for you oh!" I said and gave her my gift, she smiled and opened it. She gave me a hug when she saw the bag I gave her.

"Aww Sandro thank you for this bag! How do you know I have been wanting it?" She asked. I just smiled and hugged her and whispered.

"You'll be using that for our date tonight"

-To be Continued-