Chapter 34

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿 - 𝗜𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱.

"Sandro, I love you so much"

-ASHLYN POV-

I just cried here like an Idiot confessing my love for Sandro after what I Imagined. I can't believe I'm really doing it.

"Ashlyn, I always thought of this but. I think I love you too" I looked up at him and he just hugged me, I don't know If I should cry or be happy? I just looked at him confused.

"R- Really, is this a dream again?" I asked, he smacked my arm and said.

"Ano panaginip ba?" I looked at him tears still forming at my eyes, he gave me a smile and hugged me.

I woke up and It was 6:45 am, I stoop up and went outside. I checked up on the the nursery but It was locked, I knocked to see who's inside. Vincent opened the door but to my surprise no cribs were there, Shit! I don't have kids yet.

"Yes Ate Ashlyn? It's 6:45 in the morning what's wrong?" he said, I just smiled and left the room I went to Sandro's bedroom to take a bath and go to Kuya Matt's- wait! Sir Matt's office, damn I must miss living my dream life.

"Good morning Ashlyn!" I heard Sandro said, I greeted him back and went to the bathroom. After 20 minutes I'm finally done taking a bath went outside and got dressed.

"I'm going to the office na, bye!" I said and Sandro pulled my hand.

"I'll drive you there, total papunta naman din ako don sabay kanalang saakin ok?" he said, I nodded and got seated in the front.

When we got there I'm still feeling weird after all what happened yesterday since I day-dreamed alot and I don't know what to do.

"We're here" I heard Sandro said and looked at me then smiled, I just smiled back and got out. We were both walking towards the office when Kuya Matt saw us both.

"Here's my favorite cousin! How are you? and look who's here my favorite assistant" He greeted us both and hugged, I just smiled and continued walking.

-SANDRO POV-

We got to Kuya Matt's office and still wondering why Ashlyn had feelings for me?

"Kuya Matt don't mind me asking something" I said he smiled and responded.

"Sure what is it? Is it about Ashlyn again?" I nodded and continued

"Kasi, she has been day-dreaming alot and yesterday she was thinking alot since she was just staring at something for more than 3 hours." He was shocked to hear what I said.

"Well maybe she's thinking about you?" He said and giggled, I think I must know what she's dreaming about because maybe we have a solution for it?

I went to Ashlyn's office and knocked on her door, she looked at me and felt sad.

"Hey, Ashlyn can you like uhm tell me what you were day-dreaming since maybe we have a solution for that you know" I said, she just stared at me and sighed.

-FLASHBACK-
(lahat ng nangyari simula chapter 10-32 kinwento ni Ashlyn kay Sandro)

I was shocked to hear the whole story and was surprised since she imagined alot of stuff like damn. I went close to her and hugged her cause I felt bad for her, she thought she was living the best life with me? But should I, well since the day I saw Ashlyn I knew she liked me but it was Scarlett who liked me It's so hard to choose. Mahal Ko or Mahal Ako?

-ASHLYN POV-

I was just staring at Sandro the whole time since I didn't know what to do. I was looking like an Idiot the whole time and don't know what to say or do, finally he came close to me and said.

"Do you want to make it into Reality?"

-To be Continued-

(Sorry if maikli lang siya)