Chapter 36

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅 - 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿

-ASHLYN POV-

I woke up like my head was being punched, I quickly stoop up to check what time is it. WHAT! IT'S 2:56 pm ALREADY!? Omg what even happened last night, the last thing I remember is when I was saying to Sandro but couldn't remember.

I quickly got up to see who's downstairs, only Vinny was here so I went down and greeted Vinny.

"Hi Vinny, can you remember what happened to me last night?" I asked, he saw me and smiled.

"Hey Ate! The only thing I remember of you is when Kuya Sandro was carrying you upstairs since he said you're having a hangover." He said and I was shocked since I never got any hangover whenever I'm drinking well maybe I was just too sad yesterday.

"Do you know where your brother is?" I asked, he nodded and said

"Pumunta siya ng mall kani-kanina lang kasama yung secretary niya" I nodded and smiled then proceeded to go upstairs. I got inside and picked some clother to wear and decided to wear this short and oversized shirt.

When I was about to go inside the bathroom I heared my phone ringing and to my surprise it was Sandro so I quickly picked up my phone and answered it.

-ON CALL-
A: Hey Sandro, what's up?
S: Sandro? Weren't you calling me babe yesterday?
A: Babe? Huh? What really? I really dont remember I was drunk at that time
S: You don't remember? We're together na!
A: HA? Wait let me end the call for a second.

-SANDRO POV-

Ashlyn couldn't remember that we're together? I literally confesed my love for her! Seriously.

-FLASHBACK-

"Hey Sandro, I like you so much can't you remember that?" Ashlyn said while sobbing.

"Alam mobang gusto din kita? Takot lang akong sabihin sayo kasi alam kong hindi mo ako type diba?" I responded and hugged her. She looked me in the eyes with tears, I wipped away the tears on her eyes and gave her a kiss not just a kiss but kiss on the lips. I saw her eyes grew wider and kissed me back, Am- Am I in heaven right now?

I got my face out after that kiss and her face was the cutest. She looked at me and said.

"If you do love me please call me babe everyday until we die" I smiled and kinda teared up, I do love this crazy little girl.

20 minutes later I saw my phone rang and It was Ashlyn. I quickly picked it up

-ON CALL-
A: HEY! I finally remember the things I said, I saw a video of us on the parking lot.
S: What? Can you send it to me
A: Ok sure wait.
S: Ok thanks, what the hell! I didn't knew someone was taking a picture of us
A: And you literally kissed me on the lips! We're not even together.
S: Yes we are and I have evidence with me, wait me at home and I'll show you later
A: Ok, fine.

Gosh, I didn't knew someone was taking a video of us two and she's drunk at the same time. I'll just save the video hahaha.

45 minutes later I finally got home and directly went upstairs, I saw her Immediately and she was wearing one of my shirts.

"Hoy! That's my shirt bakit ko suot-suot?" I said, she looked at the shirt and looked at me and sticked her tounge out.

I ran towards and started to tickle her, I can hear her laugh so hard which made me laugh also.

"Sand- Sandro ano ba, tama na!" She said while laughing and breathing for air.

I got up and looked at her, she was still laughing and looking at me. I sticked my tounge out too and left the room and ran outside.

"Uy kuya may kumakalat kang video ngayon ha? Bakit mo kinikiss si Ate Ashlyn kayo naba?" I heard Vinny said, I looked at him up and down and nodded.

You should have seen the look on his face, his face grew bigger and started jumping up and down.

I didn't saw Ashlyn come out of the room sa sobrang ingay ni Vinny

"Si- sinabi mona!?" I heard Ashlyn said I turned around to see her arms crossed and was furious with me, I giggled and pinched Vinny on the stomach

"Aray! Kuya kala mo di masakit!?" He shouted, I gave him a glare and smacked his back nakakaloka hindi kasi magets!

"Fine, I did told Vinny we're together pero sakanya kolang sasabihin." I said and smiled and Vinny murmered something.

"Actually nakita na nilang lahat" Our eyes grew wider and we looked at eachother.

"WHAT!"

-To be Continued-