Chapter 37

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱.

After that Incident happened we decided to take our relationship seriously, I courted her as like what she said on her dream. She was so happy to know that I'll be the guy who'll be with her until the end.

I gave my everything to her and my parents agreed with our relationship and my brothers also agreed because they said that they trusted her alot.

I always remember the time that we confesed our love to eachother. She was sobbing like a baby and was turning red because of the champagne we were drinking, tears were forming on my eyes when she said yes.

I'm thankful for this day cause I'm now getting married to the girl of my dreams. Who's simple, kind, beautiful, cute, smart and most of all loving. It may seem like a dream but no the day of her dreams is finally gonna happen because here we are standing infront of the church we have been wanting to get married at.

This was very similar to the day-dreams I've had and today those dreams have finally came true. God has answered all the questions I asked to him, I never thought my feelings for you in my dreams would really come true and I must say that I'm lucky for getting married to the guy of many girls has been wanting all their lives.

Things weren't easy in my life, I was abandoned by my own family and remember those tragic days were I was physically and mentally abused by them, I grew in a small family. I was the only child but I didn't want to abandon my family but because of my dads behaviour I chose to left.

I was humiliated when I was a child for an unknown reason. I had to work hard to complete my dreams and that's what I did and thankfully it happened

I know that I was saying that you weren't my type but because of my friends love towards you I had to let you go but If she wasn't inlove with you I would already confesed my love to you.

Finally the best 'Yes' of my life, It was me being married to you. I've always said to myself that would I still have a partner in my life? Well God gave me you, God answered my most asked question and gave you as the answer.

"Will you take Ashlyn as your loving wife?"

"Yes po, Father"

"Ashlyn, Will you take Sandro as your loving Husband"

"I do po, Father"

"I know pronounce you as Husband and Wife"

I picked up Ashlyn and gave her a kiss on the lips, everyone started to clap for us and cheer for us.

"I love you Ashlyn" I said and she smiled and responded

"I love you too Sandro!" And because of excitement I kissed her again.

Everyone congratulate us both.

"Hey Ashlyn, Sandro congrats ha! Ako na ninong at tito sa binyag" I heard Kuya Matt said, Ashlyn giggled and agreed.

"Hi Kuya and Ate, congrats sainyo!" I heard my brothers said, I hugged them both and thanked them.

"Sandro, Ashlyn congrats mga anak ko" I hears Dad and Mom said, I teared up and hugged them both and thanked them.

We got to the venue.

"Let's us all welcome the new couple in the Marcos family Mr Sandro Marcos and Mrs Ashlyn Cortez-Marcos." I heard the host said and we both walked in hand-in-hand and everyone cheered for us again.

"WOOHOO CONGRATS ASHLYN AND SANDRO!!" I heard one of my friends said.

We got seated infront and sat down, I looked at everyone to see everyone happy which makes me also happy.

We finally got to eat and I must say the catering of Ashlyn's friend has the best food ever.

"Ash, thank you for loving me. I love you so much" I said she smiled and whispered something.

"I'm pregnant" she said, I looked at her straight in the eye. She stared back and showed me the PT she took and it was positive. I quickly got up and ran towards the host

"May I borrow the microphone?" I asked in excitement and they agreed.

"GUYS ASHLYN'S PREGNANT!!" I shouted and everyone looked at Ashlyn and started to clap for us again

"Ahh! This is the happiest day!!" I heard Dad shouted which made me happy.

After that we finished eating and played alot of games such as bring me which was the funniest cause alot of kids were asking Tita Irene for white hair.

After the party me and my brothers and cousins including Ashlyn went to our usual place. At Kuya Matt's house and we all drank but ofcourse Ashlyn's pregnant so she can't drink.

"Ashlyn pano moba naakit tong si Sandro?" Kuya Matt asked Ashlyn, she looked at him and smiled and said

"Alam kong babaero si Sandro pero ewan kodin eh" I giggled and they started to laugh.

After we drank and it was already 1:30 am when we finished drinking, I saw Ashlyn mad at me. Unang kasal galit agad.

"Ash, alam mo na misnahfksoalf naddks akfbisao" I said and she looked at me confused.

"Bwinibwisit moba ako?" She responded. I looked her in the eyes and stared at her and started to cry.

"Ashlyn, wag kana magalit ok? Alam mofhaks nfjfkamdn na ikdbakeogn langiaoqndn gustpsldo-" before I could continue I fell asleep.

I guess endings weren't bad at all but mine was the best, I fell inlove with a girl unexpectedly loved me first and what can I say? I'm lucky that I'm already and expecting a child soon.

Well I guess hanggang
dito nalang ang story namin. Bye!

(Guys may Part 2 pa ito pero I'll be focusing on my other story then comeback to this story, thank's for readind it!  -kaji)