Chapter 20

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 - 𝗜𝘁𝘀 𝗮 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆

-ASHLYN POV-

We were on our way to the Hospital to know the baby's gender. I was Sandro as usual, We got there.

"Oh Mrs Marcos you're back again! I'm so happy to see you again!" Dr. Garcia greeted me and I hugged her.

"So are you ready to know the gender of the baby?" She asked and I nodded, After 3 Minutes she saw 2 babies.

"Oh my Mrs Marcos you're having twins!' She exclaimed, I looked at Sandro and he just giggled. IKAW HA MASYADO MONG GINALINGAN MAG EXERCISE!! We got home and told Mommy Liza and Pops Bong the news.

"Mom, Dad so uhmm we got the news of the gender of the baby and It turns out Ashlyn's having twins" Sandro said and the look on their face got me laughing so hard.

"WHAT! ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Mommy Liza said we both nodded and they both jumped up and down just then Mommy Liza said

"Let's host a Gender reveal party" We both agreed and today the was the gender reveal party. We just had a simple family gathering, I greeted Kuya Matt whom I'm very closed to.

"Hey! Congrats to my favorite cousin and congrats to you too Ashlyn!" We smiled and we all sat down.

"Uy, congrats apo ko Sandro" Mama Meldy said.

"Thanks Mama Medly" Sandro said and kissed Mama Meldy on the cheeks.

After we all finished eating "So guys are you ready to know the gender?" I asked everyone started screaming.

"YYYYEEESSS!!!" Tita Imee voted for a Girl and Tita Irene voted for Boy. Kuya Matt, Kuya Borgy, Simon voted for Girl and Kuya Michael, Kuya Fonz, Kuya Luis and Vinny voted for Boy. Sandro and I pulled the gender revealer and to our surprise it was white and a letter fell out, 'LOOK INSIDE THE CAKE" So we went to the cake and cut it. We saw both colors pink and blue, Everyone couldn't understand what they're seeing.

"What's the meaning of both?" and then everyone gasped

"YOU'RE HAVING TWINS!?" They all asked. We both nodded and they screamed and some kept on jumping. They all hugged us and we had cake.

-AFTER THE PARTY-

"I'm so tired!" I exclaimed and Sandro hugged me, I wrapped my hands around his neck and he wrapped his hands around my back. He leaned in for a kiss and I kissed him back.

"I'm so lucky to have a guy like you, Dad" I said and went to our bed. He followed me and stated kissing my belly.

"Hi mga babies I'm your Daddy Sandro! I'll be seeing you in 3 months mga baby ko!" Sandro said. I smiled and kissed him and rolled the opposite direction, he rolled me and kissed me.

"GOOD NIGHT" He said and rolled over.

-SANDRO POV-

I woke up to my surprise Ashlyn was gone. I looked down stairs to see her preparing food with mom.

"Dad anjan kana pala kain na tayo!" She greeted and smiled. I smiled back and continued walking down the stairs. And hugged her from behind.

"Kayo talagang mga bata haynako" I heard Mom complained so I went towards her and kissed her on the cheeck. She smiled and we all laughed.

After 20 minutes we were done eating breakfast and I went upstairs and got dress to leave for work. I saw my wife ironing my clothes for work. She chose my favorite color which is Red, a red polo as usual and black slacks. And I drove off to work, while I was driving to work I saw someone familiar but ignored it since I couldn't remember who it was.

-To be Continued-