Chapter 21

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗻𝗲 - 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹

-SANDRO POV-

I've arrived at my dad's office around 9:30am as usual some of my co-workers greeted me and I proceed to go to my office. I stopped over at my dad's office to say hello.

"Hey Pops, what's up?" I greeted and gave him a smile.

"Nothing much as usual" He said and I gave him a pat on the back and left the office

I saw some of my other coworkers,  greeted them all with a smile and continued walking towards my office.

When I got to my office my secretary greeted me with a smile.

-SONALI POV-

I was preapering Sir Sandro's stuff when he entered the office. I greeted him with a smile and he smiled back, I've had feeling for Sir Sandro sinced I worked here. But some bitchy Ashlyn took my supposed to be man out of my life.

I made Sir Sandro coffee.

"Coffee for you Sir" I said and he thanked me and sipped on the coffee. I started to flirt with him and he didn't even noticed. So I did the best thing for him to notice my feelings for him but It all ended with a disaster.

-ASHLYN POV-

I came to surprise Sandro and made him lunched when I opened the door I couldn't believe what I was seeing. His freaking Secretary got on top of Sandro while Sandro was getting her off. My eyes just started to fill up with tears and I just ran out of there, Those two gave me trauma. I saw Pops and Immediately hugged him.

"Oh Ashlyn, why are you crying? What happened?" Pops asked I looked at him and saw Sandro coming to our direction.

"Ashlyn kung ano man nakita mo hindi mo at hindi kodin ginusto, please forgive me!" Sandro asked for forgiveness. I saw Sandro's Secretary run towards us.

"Sandro ano kaba! Para kang bata di kita mahabol-habol." I stared at her and started to attack her. I pulled her hair and nilabas ko talaga lahat ng galit ko sakanya! Bwisit na babae malandi.

"Mommy tigil napo baka mastress ka! Isipin mo naman mga anak natin" Sandro asked and I stopped pulling her hair. She looked at me dead in the eye and said

"May a- anak kana Sir?" He nodded and proceeded to get me out of there.

"I can't believe you Sandro! Bakit naman ganon ang Assistant mo! napaka walang hiya!" I said in anger because sino ba naman hindi magagalit don, Fiancé mo nakikipaglandian sa Secretary niya! KAKABWISIT. He took me to a fancy restaurant for Lunch. After we finished eating we went home.

-3 MONTHS LATER-

Today is 4th of March, I'm already 9 months pregnant. Sandro's busy preaparing food for me and my twins and I must say ang bigat na ng tyan ko. Ikaw ba naman twins ang anak mo! Sandro preapared my favorite meal, Sinigang and Adobo.

"Simon, Vinny, kain na tayo!" Sandro yelled and they both got out of their rooms

"What's for Lunch?" they both asked.

"Sinigang and Adobo" Sandro said.

-SANDRO POV-

"Mommy please alis napo kami nila Paul! Babalik din ako kaagad. Please!!" I begged and finally she agreed, It was 8:30pm when I arrived at the party.

"Hey! Sandro so good to see you!" Paul greeted me. 20 minutes in the Party and I recieved a call from Ashlyn. At first I ignored it but then Simon called me.

"KUYAAA!! UMUWI KANA AGAD QUICK!!" Simon said while panicking.

"What the hell is going-" before I could continue my sentence.

"KUYA BILISAN MONA MANGAMGANAK NA SI ATE ASHLYN" Vinny shouted. I panicked and rushed out of the party, Omg I'm gonna be a dad! I rushed home to see Ashlyn crying in pain.

"Halina kayo isusugod na natin si Ashlyn!" Mommy Liza said and Me and Simon carried Ashlyn inside the car

-To be Continued-