Chapter 18

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗠𝗲

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

-SANDRO POV-

Does she think she's the only one to have a surprise? Nope cause I proposed to my girlfriend. She kissed me and said the best

"YES, YES I'LL MARRY YOU!" I hugged her and everyone started clapping. My parents looked at us and hugged us both and congratulated. My two brothers and all my cousins started screaming like monkeys, what can I say kadugo ko sila. Mga baliw haha, We all eat na and Tita Imee said

"Ikaw Sandro, nung una itatago mopa siya din pala jowa mo! Ikaw ha! Don't mind me asking pero saan naman kayo nag-exercise?" I froze some of them laughed and some of them looked at us both.

"Secretong malupit" Sabi ni Ashlyn and they all laughed. I also laughed and after we finished eating we took some photos and they left.

"Kayo ha! Saan pala kayo nag-exercise HAHAHAHAHA!" Vinny said and they both laughed.

"Akyat napo ako Dad" paalam saakin ni Sandro.

"Sama na ako Mommy" She agreed and we got changed and laid on the bed.

"Dad, I can't believe this day" She said I looked at her and smiled.

"Now you're my fiancé, I can now warn you with alot of things" I said and she glared at me, I giggled and gave a her goodnight kiss.

-ASHLYN POV-

I woke up with a smile on my face, yesterday was the best day of my life. I finally have my own family. You might be wondering why I never tell you stories about my family, well I never knew who my mom was and my Dad sexualized me for years, my Tita and Tito's hated me the day that I wad born and I never met my cousins. Anyways, I got up and chose my clothes. I chose to wear these shorts and oversized shirt I bought last week, I went to the balcony and looked at the beautiful view, I felt my someone hugged me from behind. It was Sandro, gosh never thought what I imagined would come true.

"Good morning mag-mommy ko, sarap ba tulog niyo?" He asked. I smiled and faced him, I put my hands around his neck and he pulled me closer. Our faces were an inch away from kissing, he gave the cutest smile and I smiled back.

"Kain napo tayo Daddy" I said he agreed and we went down.

"Anjan na pala ang mag-asawa, sana all!" I heard Vinny said. Sandro smiled and said

"Wag nga kayong ganyan kinikilig ako" wow cheesy nito, sinampal ko yung braso niya at sabay tawa silang tatlo.

"Ah anjan na pala mga anak ko" Tita Liza greeted us and hugged us both.

"Hi Tita-" She blurreded me out and said.

"Wag na Tita, sanayin mona kaming tawagin ng Mom and Dad." I smiled and she smiled back

"YIEEEEEE!!! SANA ALL TALAGA!" Those two crazy monkeys said. I smirker at them and sat on the chair to eat breakfast.

"So how's the marriage life?" Vinny asked, I smiled and said.

"Excuse me wala pa kami don, suntukin kita eh" They all laughed and continued eating.

"I'm done, Mom! punta kami nila Dexter sa mall" Paalam ni Vinny.

"Sige Ingat kayo ha!" Mommy Liza said and biglang nagpaalam naman si Simon.

"Ma! Alis din po ako, punta kaming mall nila Gabriel"

"Ingat kayong dalawa ha!" Sabi ni Mommy Liza at umalis na silang dalawa.

"Sandro! Ashlyn! Aalis kami ni Pops niyo may event kaming pupuntahan, Ingat kayo!" Sabi ni Mommy Liza.

"Sige po Mom, Ingat kayo ni Dad" Sabi ni Sandro and they all left. Another day wala ang buong family, It's just me and Sandro. Someone knocked on the door, I opened it and saw Kyline standing infront of the door.

"AHHHH Kyline!! Finally nakita nadin kita!" I hugged her and I heard Sandro approached us.

"Hi Sandro!" she greeted, he just smiled back.

"I just came by to say hi and congratulation pala ha! Ikaw ang tanda mona! Sige una na ako may event pa akong pupuntahan" she said

"Oh sige, Ingat ka ha!" I said and she left.

"Who was that?" Sandro asked.

"Ah si Kyline lang 'yon, bakit?" I asked

"Wala, tara sa mall mag-date" He said, I smiled and got dressed. I chose this skirt and plain shirt. I got out and he Immediately turned to my direction and he was furious to see what I was wearing.

"What are you wearing wifey? Magbihis kanga o baka ayaw mong ako mamimili ng damit mo?" He said.

"Sige nanga" and I went back Inside and chose to wear the jogger pants instead and croptop. He finally agreed on what I was wearing and as always and as always he's wearing his 3/4 shorts and a polo shirt. And we went down stairs and drove off.

When we got to the mall we saw Simon and Vinny but oops they were with girls. I snapped some pictures for proof, cheesy cheesy pa kayong nalalaman may girls pala kayong kasama. Abnormal, any ways we were walking around when I bumped into some girl.

"AAAHHHH ANO BA TUMINGIN KANGA KUNG SAAN KA PU-" she couldn't finish her sentence cause I was horrified who I saw.

Sc-

-To be Continued-