Chapter 32

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝘄𝗼 - 𝗞𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱

-SANDRO POV-

We were on our way downstairs when I saw my ex. I must say she's still pretty but I didn't expecr for her to ran towards our way.

"AAAHHH BABY I MISS YOU!!" I heard her screamed, Ashlyn looked at me and was about to cry. We saw my brothers and cousins and they looked at us and Ashlyn came hugging Simon, I tried to stop her but she was just hugging me tighter.

"Ash- let me explain" I said but she just hugged Si and started to cry, Simon was comforting her while Kuya Borgy came to our direction.

"What the hell Sandro! You didn't told us you were cheating on Ashlyn" he said and I looked at her and she just smiled, I pushed her away and walked towards Ashlyn but Kuya Luis just stopped me. I looked at her again and started shouting at her.

"Ok! Excuse me but you don't have the right to ruin my marriage! Hindi sa porket we had a past relationship that doesn't mean I still love you! Can't you see I'm already happy with my own family? I'm already married and have kids. Can't you see??" She just looked at me and tears suddenly formed on her eyes. I don't what to do, everyone's eyes was on us all. I just fell down on my knees and thinking what happened.

"D- Dad?" Ashlyn said, I looked at her and hugged her tightly.

"M- Mommy, kung ano man nakita wala yon, please dont believe her because she's just my ex and I'm happy now! Please don't me mad" I said and started to cry, Kuya Matt, Kuya Borgy, Kuya Micheal and the rest went up to us and hugged us.

"Tara nalang maglakad-lakad" Sabi ni Kuya Matt, we all agreed and went outside. As we got outside and enjoying the view, all of a sudden we heard Ashlyn screamed.

"HHHEEELLLPPP!!!" We all turned around to see her being dragged by 2 men. We all ran but was too late.

"Shit! My Wife! She's in danger!!" I said and looked at everyone. I just started to cry, I don't know what to do!! I was just careless enough!

"Mamaya kana mag-emote jan! Eh kung habulin nalang natin yung kotse!" Kuya Borgy said, we all agreed and got to Kuya Matt's car.

"If nagasgas ang car ko paki-" I cutted him off and yelled.

"Oo na! Let's go na!!" He started the car and drove off as fast as he can.

"I remember the plate number!" Vinny Interrupted I asked what and he responded.

"CKA 8934" I nodded and we were finding a car with that plate number. Will my wife be ok?

-ASHLYN POV-

"GISING!" I heard a guy said, I quickly got my head up and this guy is very unfamiliar. He's muscular but short.

"Anong tinititig mojan? Gising!" He added and he again added.

"Bugbugin niyo!" I widen my eyes and the next thing I knew I was being beaten up by 3 girls.

"You deserve this you selfish bitch!" A familiar voice said.

"Malanding ahas!" another familiar voice said.

"Kabit! Walang hiya ka!" again those 3 voices were so familiar. I was trying not to cry but the pain was getting worst. After maybe 5 minutes the guy said.

"Ok stop it now girls" He said when I got the chance to look who it was I was horrified to know who it was.

"SCARLETT? K- KYLINE! W- W- WENDY?" I shouted.

"What? Shocked to see us both?" Wendy said and they started to laugh. Me being confused I shouted back.

"Punyeta kayo! Mga traydor! I trusted you both but I guess trusting someone who's looks are damn not for Sandro do betray alot! Mga mukhang-" before I could continue Wendy punched me in the face.

"Kawawain niyo lang yan hanggat sa gusto ninyo, let her suffer and die" The guy said.

I don't know what time is it, I'm being beaten up still.

-To be Continued-