Chapter 27

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 - 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴

-SANDRO POV-

After 30 minutes I finally arrived, I saw they already started. I came running and the host said.

"Oh here comes Mr Sandro Marcos" Sh*t! I have never been late in my entire life. This is the first time! Gosh. Anyways I seated down and saw Ashlyn waved at me in the crowd, I waved back at her and smiled. I was focused on the Interview and didn't saw what she's doing. I heard a notification from my phone and It was from Ashlyn, I looked at it and saw this.

-INSTAGRAM-

@ashhskyymarcos: Goodluck Dad! Love you!

After 2 hours our Interview finally has ended. I saw Mommy Ashlyn on the crowd clapping, I smiled at her and she smiled at me too.

"Galing talaga ng Congressman namin! I love you Dad!" I hugged her and thanked her. Some girls went over to take pictures with me and saw someone familiar but couldn't remember since she was covered from head to toe.

"Sir Sandro! Can I please have picture with you?" She said, I agreed and for some reason she was kinda touchy and stuff.

"Uhh please not too touchy to my husband" Ashlyn said and smiled. She glared at her and ignored what Ashlyn said damn my weird fans.

-ASHLYN POV-

I wasn't getting the vibe of some random girl touching Sandro, I just stormed off and heard Sandro said.

"Thank you but I need to go" and proceed to follow me. He followed me until I get to park, I just started to break down there and Sandro came to hug me.

"Mommy, I'm sorry you weren't having the vibe while that girl was taking pictures with me. Please It won't happened again I swear." He said and kissed me on the lips, I just stared at him completely blank.

I stoop up and walked with Sandro while he's hugging me, we got to the Van and they're asking what happened to me.

"I'm fine Tita, napuwingan lang ako" Palusot ko at sabay-sabay na kaming pumasok ng Van. After 40 minutes naka-abot nadin kami ng isang restaurant dito nalang kami maglu-lunch. After we finished eating lunch we went home already, I'm tired so when we got home I fell asleep again.

-SANDRO POV-

My wifey really likes sleeping alot, So as always I carried her in my arms and got inside.

"Hilig talaga ni Ashlyn matulog habang nagtratravel" Mama Liza said sabay tawa.

"Oo nga eh pansin kodin" Pops said and I just smiled. I gently put her in our bed and took a shower. After I took a shower I went to check up on our Twins they're doing fine naman.

-ASHLYN POV-

I love sleeping but I remember I have kids so I stood up and checked the time, It was already 4:00 pm I quickly checked the kids and they're sleeping peacefully. I went downstairs and saw Sandro, Simon, Vinny, Pops and Mama Liza swimming. I quickly went up and changed into a 1-piece swimsuit baka kasi magreklamo nanaman si Sandro anyways I went downstairs and Sandro Immediately saw me.

He came running towards me and hugged me. He looked at me from head to toe.

"Sexy naman ng Mommy namin kahit bagong gising, pakiss nga" he said and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and sabay na kaming pumunta ng pool.

"Wow sexy naman ni Ashlyn" sabi saakin ni Mama Liza. I smiled and said.

"Thanks Mama!" She smiled and proceed to swim. I saw Sandro so I decided to push him.

"AAHHH!!" sabay bagsak sa tubig, tawa naman ng tawa 'tong dalawang kapatid niya.

"HAHAHAHA ginagawa mo kuya?" Sabi ni Simon habang si Vinny tawa padin ng Tawa he glared at us three and we just laughed.

"Ikaw mommy ha!" Sabay hila saakin papuntang pool, I was not into swimming right now pero wala na eh, bwisit naman sila Sandro. Vinny and Simon went upstairs.

-VINNY POV-

Me and Simon went upstairs to check up on our pamangkins. They were sleeping peacefully not until Snow started to cry.

"Aww Snow don't worry your gwapong Tito is here" I said and sabay iyak naman si Axford.

"Axford shh wag kanang umiyak andito na cute mong Tito" Simon said and we both went down. We saw Ate Ashlyn and Kuya Sandro busy swimming so we didn't bother to tell them.

-INSTAGRAM-

@simon_marcos7: Gwapo naman ni Axford namin!!

@vincentmacoy: Ganda talaga ng little Snow namin!

I was admiring my little niece, gusto ko nadin ng little Vinny eh kaso wala akong GF, sad to say pero madami naman nakapila saakin siguro maybe one of them you know. I wont mind dating one of my fan

-SIMON POV-

Gustong-gusto kona talaga magka-anak ng sarili ko ang problema wala din akong Jowa, hirap naman kasi lahat nalang gusto ako. So sad. Pero any ways I'm kinda liking this girl whom I met only once. I hope I see her soon again.

-ASLYN POV-

I saw Simon and Vinny holding Axford and Snow. I smiled and Sandro said.

"Mommy ahon na tayo" I agreed and we dried ourselves and went to see Axford and Snow.

"Here's Daddy!!" Sandro said and started to giggle. I went up to Axford and gave him a kiss on the forehead then I went up to Snow and kissed him on the forehead.

-To be Continued-