Chapter 30

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 - 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗜𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗼𝘀

-ASHLYN POV-

It was 10:00 am when we got back to Ilocos and I must say staying in manila was kinda fun but I miss Ilocos more.

"We're finally here!" I said and looked at Sandro, this time he's the one who's sleeping so I took a photo of us and posted it on my Instagram.

-INSTAGRAM-

@ashhskyymarcos: payback time Dad!

We got down and went straight to the van.

"Welcome back Marcos family" someone greeted us, we smiled and we took Axford and Snow with us. We got into the van and drove off

We finally got home.

"Ah finally we're back at Ilocos" Mama Liza said I took Axford and Snow and Sandro took our bags and luggage.

"Andito nadin tayo, Sandro so when's the wedding?" Pops asked and everyone looked at us and I can see Sandro giving a 'I don't know' stare towards Pops.

-SANDRO POV-

Why are people so excited for us to get married but maybe next week we'll be planning hahaha! So we got inside and went upstairs.

"Are we really gonna get married?" Ashlyn asked, I just smiled and nodded. She smiled back and started to un-pack her things.

"Mommy are you ok?" I asked. She just nodded and went inside the bathroom, I took Snow and Axford into my arms and wow what she's doing is very hard and I salute her for that.

"Dad, I'm hungry can you buy Mcdo please?" Ashlyn asked, I just nodded and smiled and we went down stairs and got my keys.

"Dad galit kapo ba saakin?" She asked me and I looked at her and said.

"No, why?" She just smiled and continued walking, I should marry her right away. We got inside the car and drove away.

"Mommy, ready ka nabang ikasal tayo?" I asked and held her hand. She looked at me confused and said.

"Ikaw Dad, if you think you're ready I'm ready nadin ako basta ang importante mahal na mahal kita Dad" She said and kissed me on the cheeks. I smiled and continued driving, I think I'm ready na talaga.

We got to Mcdonalds and this time we want to eat inside.

"Hi Sir, what is your order?" The cashier asked.

"Hi, uhmm Mommy ano gusto mo?" I asked she looked at me and then at the menu.

"I'll just have the 1-piece chicken and some large fries and the drinks would be large coke and some mcflurry please" wow that's alot but I just smiled.

"And what would you like sir?" the cashier asked,

"Yes, I'll just have the quarter pounder with cheese and large fries and a large coke." I said

"Ok your total sir is 456 pesos sir" the cashier asked and I payed and went to find seats, we chose upstairs.

"Mommy, I think I'm ready to get married" I said and kissed her on the lips. She was shocked and just agreed.

"What if this is all a dream? Are you sure?" she asked. I nodded and kissed her again

"Mommy, hindi na ito imagination. Lahat ng nangyayari totoo" I said and she smiled.

After 10 minutes our food was finally served, we ate and after we finished eating we went to BGC since it was the only place we're close to.

2 hours later we finally went home and went to Axford and Snow.

"Look who's home" Vinny said.

"Oohh look here come's your mommy and daddy snow" Simon said.

-VINNY POV-

While kuya and ate were away we were responsible of taking care of Axford and Snow and as usual since Simon loves Snow that much I gave her Snow but I'm her favorite Tito ofcourse.

"Vinny, where your ate and kuya?" Mama Liza asked. I smiled and said

"Pumunta silang Mcdo Mama, why?" I asked.

"Ah wala, pahawak nga si Axford namimiss kodin ang apo ko" Mama said and I gave Axford to her.

"Ay napaka gwapo talaga ng apo ko" Mama said and smiled, I smiled aswell and went to kuya simon who's with Snow.

"Who's your favorite Tito, I'm your favorite Tito" Simon and while playing with Snow. I glared at him and said.

"Excuse me ako favorite niya, wag kang epal" He laughed and and smirked.

After 2 hours finally Kuya and Ate came home.

"Look who's home" I said and smiled

"Oohh look here come's your mommy and daddy snow" Simon said and Kuya laughed.

"Babies we're home!" Ate Ashlyn said and took Snow with her while Kuya took Axford.

"Cute cute niyo talaga mga anak ko" he said, me and Simon and looked at eachother and smirked.

-SANDRO POV-

We went upstairs to change and I planned everything in my head for our wedding. I was smiling the whole time not until I felt someone slapped me with a pillow.

"Kanina kapa naka ngiti jan! Babae iniisip mo no?" Ashlyn said and gave me a death glare.

"Ano? Hindi ha! Kasal natin iniisip ko!" I said and glared at her. She just smiled and kissed me on the lips, ano bayan kasal nangalang namin magseselos pa siya.

-To be Continued-