Chapter 15

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 - 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘀

-ASHLYN POV-

I got woken up by my alarm clock, It was already 9:30 when we got up. Sandro's still sleeping! So I snapped a photo of us while he's sleeping and slapped him in the face. He got up very quickly and faced me smiling. I smiled at him and gave him a morning kiss and I said
"Good morning Dad, yesterday was magical" And I winked at him and giggled and stood up and wrestled me on the bed.

"Dad naman eh! Ano ba! Hindi kapaba kuntento sa kagabi?" I exclaimed

"Oo, ok nayon! I love you" and got up to take a bath. I picked out a nice duster and a beach hat. When he wad done taking a bath I got in.

-SANDRO POV-

I heard Ashlyn getting out of the bathroom and when she got out she looks damn beautiful, This is the girl I'm going to marry soon? I'm so lucky to have her as my girlfriend, God gave me the right girl. I walked towards her and said

"You look good Mrs Marcos, bagay na bagay yung outfit" She smiled and took her phone, she said

"Dad let's take some photos, cute ng outfit natin eh matchy" I agreed and we took some photos. My phone suddenly rang and It was from Simon. I picked it up

"Kuya! Lika na kayo dito sa hall way tayo magkita-kita" I responded

"Sige, hintayin mo kami" And I informed Ashlyn and we went out. I saw all of them waiting for us and they all greeted us and we greeted them back.

"Today magbebeach tayo ok, kaya nakabihis na kami. Ikaw Ashlyn Iha! Magswiswimming kaba?" Dad asked

"Ah opo Tito" she responded then she added "Bihis lang po ako" then she runned towards our room and of course I followed her because baka ano nanaman isusuot niya. I got to the room and she's already changing when she got out I couldn't believe what I was seeing. IS THIS FOR REAL? Sa hubog ng kanyang katawan napaka ganda. And this time she wore a 1-piece swimsuit and then she wore this blazzer on to cover some part of her body. We got out and Simon and Vinny were facing us both even Mom and Dad couldn't believe whay they're seeing.

"Sexy naman Ate Ashlyn!" Simon said while Vinny said

"Swerte ni Kuya Sandro!" I smiled at them both and we all went to the beach. When we got there some girls were looking at me and some guys were looking at my baby. I glared at some guys looking at her, can't they mind their own problem. NAKAKAINIS! some girls rushed to me and said "SANDRO ANG GWAPO MO!! TAYO NALANG" but my girl wasn't that type of girl she hold up our hands and said "Sorry, you're late" and smirked at her.

-ASHLYN POV-

I saw some girls looking at Sandro and some guys were looking at me. Few minutes later alot of girls surrounded us and some even said "SANDRO ANG GWAPO MO!! TAYO NALANG" but I'm not gonna make that happened so what I did made him gasped. I help up our hands and showed her a ring which my Friend gave it to me and said "Sorry, you're late" and I smirked at her and continued to walk away.

"Are you my girlfriend cause damn you're one little sassy girlfriend" Sandro said and gave me a kiss on my cheeks, I blushed and we all went in the water. Simon and Sandro played on the water while Me and Vinny were making Sand Castle they kicked our Sand Caslte which made me angry.

"Sandro naman eh! Ano bayan!" I said and stormed off. I heard his two brother said

"Laka, good luck manuyo kuya" I ran towards our room and he rushed over me.

"Mommy, sorry napo" he said and tried to pull me outside.

"Ano bayan bitawan mo ako!" and got inside our room. He stared at me and started saying.

"Baka ayaw mo nanaman tayo mag-excerise Mommy if hindi tayo magbabati!" He said and I looked at him I gave him a death stare and left.

-SANDRO POV-

Nagtatampo nanaman girlfriend ko dahil sinipa ko Sand Castle niya. I saw talking with Mom and Dad but she just ignored me. How dare her!

-To be Continued-